WEST INDIES CRICKET

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I lost pride and confidence in them a long time ago, you know the westindies is the only team in the world that does not improve, new zealand was a crappy team and look how they improved, only in the west indies team they want money and do not do their jobs, they don't play with pride anymore they suck

I think they had to follow on today.. from a score of 300something. Who knows whats gonna help us we basically gave away two series worth of catches in this test match already.. all in one innings. We just dont know how to win anymore..

We held the wisden trophy for how long? It was a couple of months wasn't it? That depressing boy. I really thought that west indies were improving but.. is it really getting worse or are the on the same level of lameness? I cant tell anymore. It just doesn't seem plausible to be losing in the ways they do.

What a lose today. Benn make more than gayle. But ent Gayle say that he favours the short form of the game, but I wonder what game is that maybe he "flying kite". Anyway the tour of England should not have happened and the WICB should have spent the time preparing the team for the 20/20 World Cup not giving England warm ups for the AShes. Ricky Ponting was making fun of Chris Gayle on a interview on CNN. He said that the West Indies dont put up a fight and there Captain doesnt even want to play test cricket. GAYLE go play yuh 20/20. Your career will die slowly when you do that. Test cricket is for gentlemen of class and character of which you have non.

"Plain talk bad manners"

WEST INDIAN:::

Today had a match between West Indians and Sri Lanka...... Sri Lanka won by 17 runs....If yuh see how WI played...Gosh, they give away runs ....Catches were drop.... Bowling was wide....It was teribble.....

Yaaaay!! Sarwan and Chanderpaul win it for us!! The west indies had to make 80 from 90 balls. We reached 45/5 till the two guyanese guys steadied us through they played sensibly and got the runs. We through to the SEMI FINALS!!

Way in truth my heart was beating faster and faster for every ball today was the best match over all in the 20/20 it was real good west indies did well, i feel for simmonds and bravo

i was watching the game ..it was a well played match..i am glad we won it ..kudos to the team

Well in the current tour of bangladesh you'll see a new west indies side.. cuz half the team striking for some contract deal. So we have alot of new and old players coming into our team.. i dunno what it could mean for our cricket.. i dunno.. but i disappointed that issues off the field get that extreme to affect the team so drastically.. sad. :(

Yep i was seein alot of new players. i think that can have a bad effect on the team but we will just have to wait and see after a few more games the potential of them

It looks like the change was a bit more positive than negative. Bangladesh is 121- 6 kindofa bad score for a test. The new lineup is working very well for our team. :) Bangladesh is a relatively weak team but a good start for us is a good start nonetheless. Our team is working well to restrict them to that score. The "new" players are proving themselves.

Can you post a list of the new west indies team the list of the players,

West Indies: Floyd Reifer (captain), Darren Sammy (vice-captain), Ryan Austin, Tino Best, David Bernard junior, Kraigg Brathwaite, Andre Creary, Travis Dowlin, Nikita Miller, Kevin McClean, Nelon Pascal, Omar Phillips, Dale Richards, Kemar Roach, Chadwick Walton.

I only recognise about four of them.

Wtf its the whole team not playing Gale really setting a bad example for the whole team, its sad say for westindies cricket

Well is different players but the same team.. the new guys doing well and thats all that matters in sports. Currently we're 224/4 with 6 wickets and only trail by 16 runs. We could make enough runs to declear and bowl bangladesh out... if we continue to play well. :)

Well we lost that series giving bangladesh a rare (only) whitewash series win. The players stopped striking but they didn't get picked for the one day series coming up. And nobody knows why.
Code:
http://in.mobile.reuters.com/mobile/m/FullArticle/eIN/CCRICKIN/ncricketNews_uINIndia-41239620090722

Back