Welcome home!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Re: Welcome home LANTERN !!!

RauCous said:
Welcome home lantern!! Nice to meet you whoever you are... :) :)
I am the light dats who I am!!!

:S .

Please no one word or one character posting unless the thread says so

Welcome home all new people now too numerous to mention. I'm having a giveaway. Nothing expensive just a $10.00 digicel or bmobile card just to show i care. :) There is not much you need to do just be online within the next 24 hours. Multiple accounts will not increase your chances and you may or may not have to have a single post to qualify. Staff members myself included wont be considered. Sorry guys. lol..
If i forget pm, me around this time tomorow i'll announce who's name i picked from a hat or paper bag or whatever.
And no this is not approved by the nlcb.

can i win too since im not yet a mod :S ???

but there are alot of inactive members :S im always here :p

Yeah i'm doing it only in relation to the forum. Now i'm thinkin about only including those who make posts. The reason i'm only using the forum members is because i'd have the stats to determine who to include. So basically chances wont be as low i told EK lol it may be higher. It's less work for me lol i wanted some criteria to lessen the odds for some and reduce the number of names i have to write down lol.

Re: Welcome home!!! Winners

:D :D :D out of the 16 members who have been online in the past 24 hours and have posts to their name, I've selected two winners: they are: :) :) :)
aaronb27> bmobile
and Sugar mama> digicel. :) :) :)
You guys are now each 10$ richer!! i'll pm you the codes now.
Pretty soon i'll have one in the creativity section one that involves creativity. lol. :)

lol....damn the liming :S i now reach home :(...i got a $20 from mummy las nite anyways

Back