Weird food combinations we love

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Minipuff

Grinchypuff Clause
LV

WE all have our quirks name some that you love

for me i love POPCORN AND M&M's
OR CHEESE ZEE AND CHOCOLATE CHIP NIBBLES

Red bean, rice and..............curry chicken........whaaaaaatttt?

Hope it also includes drinks. I mix my drinks when I can. Mauby and a red soda, or lime, Coca-Cola and orange juice, or whatever comes to mind. It's like virgin cocktails with a twist.

MILK AND RED SOLO/ GRAPE/ COLA

Condensed Milk and Bread - When i was small
Pelau Soup
Fries and Bread

ripe (fig) bananas and sada roti.........corn curles and slice bread......

I remember days of red solo and milk :D

Before allergies:

Oreos dipped in lemon or vanilla frosting
condensed milk straight out of the can
Sticky stew chicken with angel hair pasta
Ice cream, crushed cookies, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce (bonus if there's a side of cake)
Cake mushed up with condensed milk
Bowls with homemade buttercream frosting and the occasional decorative cookie, fruit, or pb&j sandwich
Bread, biscuits, cookies, or pancakes dripping with an overabundance of butter and grape jelly

Allergy friendly (sad, sad days):

bowls of homemade peanut butter and brown sugar mixed to an almost dough-like consistency
green fig crepes rolled up with sugar-free grape jam
............can't think of anything else because allergies are downright depressing :'(

oh my! have you seen a doc about it or consider temporarily injections. They last around 3-6 months? A person i used to know took injections to give her a temporarily relief from food allergies . I am not sure which medical outlet she visited .

@Minipuff Pelau soup is when you take down the pelau before it dries. It's when the rice is done cooked and the sauce begins to thicken... Yum Yum so much deep flavour goodness

oh my! have you seen a doc about it or consider temporarily injections. They last around 3-6 months? A person i used to know took injections to give her a temporarily relief from food allergies . I am not sure which medical outlet she visited .

@Minipuff Pelau soup is when you take down the pelau before it dries. It's when the rice is done cooked and the sauce begins to thicken... Yum Yum so much deep flavour goodness

I've heard of the epipen...not preventative injections. I'm definitely gonna look into that! I have 4 food allergies not counting household stuff :/

I've heard of the epipen...not preventative injections. I'm definitely gonna look into that! I have 4 food allergies not counting household stuff :/

so for allergies thy will usually give you either piriton, hydrocortisone ,benadryl, fexofenadine, or triz
in the hospital your first line treatment is alway piriton, benadryl or hydrocort so with that being said just go by some pirtion or benadryl to keep on you at all times
P.S THESE TWO MAKE YOU VERY DROWSY AND YOU HAVE CRAZY BUT FUN DREAMS

i was just wondering guys, whether or not this is a weird combination

Sada Roti and Salt Butter? that weird to you guys?

Pelau soup sounds good :)
Allergies really suck though, makes everything soo complicated :(

I can't think of a single weird food combination that I like.....how about meat with everything! :)

so for allergies thy will usually give you either piriton, hydrocortisone ,benadryl, fexofenadine, or triz
in the hospital your first line treatment is alway piriton, benadryl or hydrocort so with that being said just go by some pirtion or benadryl to keep on you at all times
P.S THESE TWO MAKE YOU VERY DROWSY AND YOU HAVE CRAZY BUT FUN DREAMS

I am very, very sensitive to side effects. I usually have to take an additional set of medication just to handle the side effects and more to handle those side effects and have been hospitalized too many times for it. I've been on benadryl, fexo, and hydrocortisone and reacted terribly so I just do without now Learned my lesson lol!

Curry aloo and rice with boiled eggs at the side

Anyone ever tried curry boil eggs or curry corned beef?

I'm not a curry fan...

There's curry aloo, chicken, shrimp, fish, duck, goat, same, bodi, corn, jengi, baigan, chunks, tofu, fried boiled egg, the list just goes on.......*adds these to the list*

Back