Week end Activities!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
RauCous said:
I going by the sea today... but i dont remember where :| somewhere near la brea. I not feeling t wake up lol.

Hope you don't drown @RauCous

anyways jus plannin to chill 2day

Well this week is no liming for me also i have exams...dat sucks :icon_evil:

Ways 3 bottle of rum just me and my 2 cos wow lol i taking a break today so excuse me lol

Weekends coming up where you feating fellow trinispicers lol

Well no fete this week is all about studying this year...So guess liming home..how bout u guyz?

So the weekend is back again, i will not be on the forum tomorrow going to lime taking a break from all the stress so hold it down people lol

Indian arrival weekend....Anyone got planss... Well i think we mit have a barbeque....

Hmmm me to really have nothing to do this weekend maybe i would go and catch some crab don't know if my family going if so i will go

Nothing really same as last week going next door and play some cards with my family, and maybe make a cook

I don't know if i would be doing anything this weekend people i need a job lol if you all willing to help out your fellow admin pm me lol

Nothing cool this weekend i taught i was going beach but i have too much of homework so don't know people pray for me!

Woi eid is tomorrow whaz the plans for that? well nearly all my family are muslims so i will be by them chillin loving myself with food lol ? and allure ?

Back