We are not in recession?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Trinidad and Tobago is not in recession, and there is no "wholesale unemployment in the country,” said Minister in the Ministry of Finance and Trade and Industry, Mariano Browne.

I just don't get these ministers these days, not wholesale unemployment in the country so why are companies firing people for just today RBtt let off 500 workers and other factories and companies same thing.
If we are not in recession well i could just imagine if we are in recession, We are already experiencing these things
Cost of living so high food and other necessary so high,
Lost of jobs,
increase in debit and credit interest charges
Plus many more

so when we get hit be the recession with the the amount of jobs lost, crime will increase, cost of food will increase well :crapo smoke we pipe", because if these things are happening already well all doom for Trinidad & Tobago Economy

Yea i know but when that time come which is very soon i could very much imagine what will happen to out sweet T&T

it'll be sour for all of us may the lord save our souls

I think its time to stop refeering to Trinidad and Tobago as "Sweet T&T". That time has since passed and gone. There aint nothing "sweet" bout this land again. The criminals (small man & white collar) have destroyed our land cause of their greed and selfishness. Yeah I said It!!!! Those in authority are too currupt and them stupid "small man" in de street too dotish and greedy to see the bigger picture; that they're just pawns. While they kill each other over the scaps from the table, de "big crooks" eating nice in their Westmoorings, Goodwood Park etc residences..when will we open our eyes? God have mercy on this land.

u understand.......god have mercy in truth cuz we are in a crisis right now and we are in recession believe it or not

Everyone's in a recession.... The business man are the first to be affected then the workers then their families......

Well things are looking better for USA since the price of oil raise to US$ 53 per barrel.... This is also good for us too..... The USA also said that the recession will most likely end by this year..... Lets just hope this is true ......

Yea said they are pushing work for the recession to end around the first quarter of 2010 hope its ends before that because our prime minister is keep fooling him self

Oil prices risen again too US$61 dollars per barrelll.... The US is looking at the end of this year for the recession to end... So by 2010 we shall be ok?

i have no idea but i am seeing real improvement from the Usa although the Us people individually would not say that..My aunt has a child and a husband so is three of them in all and the husband is a heart surgeon and my aunt is a nurse and imagine they had to move from Florida to the Bahamas because things are hard for them

Food prices suppose to be going down by now are any places you know dropping they prices,

Well i hear market stuff going down but like seasoning and stuff..chives are for $1 now

Yes but does anyone notice as oil prices go up,so does food prices and all other things like construction,and when oil prices go down so does food and other things.

oil prices has reach to $69.74 per barrel....

Back