WAZE!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yesterday I drove to Sou Sou lands - never saw so much bush in my life. Waze was able to get me out. Question: does it calculate the best route based on pre-existing traffic conditions ? If it does - this is indeed a cool feature.

Yes it does and also short cuts as well . Lol but you have to always keep a keen eye on Waze because it's not always correct and sometimes it leaves room for a little error .

Once you have your GPS and 4G on you will get the best accuracy since both of them work hand in hand.

admin said:
BrotherHood said:
Sky22 said:
Going on a road trip soon and this will be a good app for me to use. I just hope it eh lead me to no back roads no more lol
There are options to eliminate and not show dirt/back roads. I disabled it on mine. 'Dig up' in the options, you will find it.

Seriously! if i knew that before it would have saved me from passing thru some really bad roads lol. Going to check out that options thanks for letting us know.
Yea man, no problem.

V2nr 3.0 said:
Yesterday I drove to Sou Sou lands - never saw so much bush in my life. Waze was able to get me out. Question: does it calculate the best route based on pre-existing traffic conditions ? If it does - this is indeed a cool feature.
Yes it does. In the Options, there is a choice of finding the fastest route. 'Dig up' in the options, you will find it.

Well i feel like shit now... LOL thanks for lettings us know tomorrow i will try it out

I have not install this app.But now i know well about it and its very beneficial for me in my professional work.Nice sharing i got on this thread.

Back