WAZE!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

How many of you all love this app? I have been loving Waze recently.. For those of you are not aware, waze is an app that has navigational features..It calculates routes where you can easily set a destination, voice features, alearts for police presence, traffic and accidents etc and also can message and thank other waze users. Waze has helped me many times ..Has it helped you?

Waze is a must have on any phone that I own. I'm amazed at how accurate it is. I will highly recommend this app to anyone!

Yes an recently there was an upgrade to make it more efficient.. Like when users report road blocks and traffic , it really helps me out alot

Some Japanese 7 and 8 inch decks are being reprogrammed to install android and other related apps like wazes. I'm looking to get one of these but its a bit expensive.

True! Is all kinda thing people trying these days.. Just look on the bright side, youtube replacing all them flashdrives and cds :D

Waze works well enough. sometimes it takes forever to locate my phone even if im outside next to a cell tower. but i use it while driving to avoid the heavy traffic in and around port of spain or to navigate some places that ive never been. tried using mapquest here but the search feature doesn't work for anything in trinidad. waze works. just wish that they had an option to sync from the live map on their website and also to add multiple infinite stops to the map like google maps. once those are sorted then it will be the best navi app out

True.. lol yesterday Waze had me going thru some kinda back road in Cunupia ...swear i never see a road littered with pothholes in my life..When i finally reach my destination i found out that the main road was much easier LOL...

Waze is the thing man. Once I driving Waze on. Anywhere I don't know and want to reach, I just enter he destination and Waze directs me with the fastest easiest route. Best and most used app on my phone.

Same here I'm a sucker at remembering locations, wazes helped me so much that its become a must for me when driving. It also helped me avoid road blocks lol not for that reason your thinking but to know in advance to take another route so I would not be stuck in traffic .

Waze really helps me too and with the new feature i can see exactly where my contacts and what time they would arrive at a destination.

Yup so now when people lying and say they nearly reach i wouldn't bother to fret up or even call them for that matter.. It saves money and time! Can be used for stalker-ish purposes too LOL

Since Google acquired wazes I can guarantee wazes will be loaded with a lot more features in the upcoming future.

Going on a road trip soon and this will be a good app for me to use. I just hope it eh lead me to no back roads no more lol

Sky22 said:
Going on a road trip soon and this will be a good app for me to use. I just hope it eh lead me to no back roads no more lol
There are options to eliminate and not show dirt/back roads. I disabled it on mine. 'Dig up' in the options, you will find it.

BrotherHood said:
Sky22 said:
There are options to eliminate and not show dirt/back roads. I disabled it on mine. 'Dig up' in the options, you will find it.

Seriously! if i knew that before it would have saved me from passing thru some really bad roads lol. Going to check out that options thanks for letting us know.

Back