WARNING TO SOUTH RESIDENTS

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
My fellow Spicers there is an alarming series of crimes taking place in south Trinidad (San Fernando to be more precise) whereby 2 assailants are abducting, sexually assaulting and robbing female drivers. The vehicle has been identified as an White AD Wagon with Blue writing on the back glass and clasped (praying) hands as well on the back glass. The car is HEAVILY tinted and occupied by 2 criminals of the Afro-Trinidadian persuasion. If you notice a vehicle matching this description in ANY area, PLEASE be EXCEEDINGLY careful and report it to the nearest police station.

This is NOT A JOKE, I know personally someone who has been affected by this crime. If you do see this vehicle in any general area please do post in this thread to raise awareness. Two assaults have already taken place within the past 2 weeks in the Mon Repos area.

Please be on you guard when traveling at night or even in daylight alone (particularly the females).

I have heard something about this like 2yrs ago in 2008 but its happening again. i can remember the last one was a blue sunny

This is really good to know, people should start highlighting more topics like this.

I didn't hear anythin about this..then again I don't listen or watch the news...But i do read the papers. stil I didn't see anythin pertaining to this story. But anyways everyone should indeed take note and be very carefull. Dangerous times we living in.

Back