Video of DJ Lurbz and former minister's Wife released

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So what you guys think about the Video of DJ Lurbz and former minister's Wife circulating thru out the internet? Anil really getting alot of publicity yes, wonder what he is saying about this?

10868225_10154898434715162_1636437048096619583_n.jpg

The video is 36 secs long and does not show much but you can clearly see both parties.

Lol meme is Jones
Find it hard for em to put a hit on Lurbz, he is a kwl dude but never new he was a DJ new em as a hype man but it seems to be all the same now yes

Anil probably in England cussing he name but I mean if you doing them thing don't make a video and far less put it on your WORK computer

Don't know all the details, saw the video yesterday, but I have to say Lurbz look for his trouble. Firstly you is ah horner man, then you would make a video with a man wife, disrespecting him like that? He asking for trouble imo. As well as the wife...it's takes two to tango....that doesn't mean I condone killing him....

i saw it and all i can say is MAURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEET YOUR NEW GUESTs

Idk what kind of vaps he was on to make that video in the first place. The wife sounded surprised but didn't try to stop him or even cover herself for that matter. Even if they thought it would be kept for personal use between the two of them, you never can tell with the internet these days. Sex tapes for one, are usually leaked by at least one willing member so between the two of them somebody was most likely asking for some mega drama. Not worth a murder charge though. You never know what the background to people's actions are, but I hope Anil had a pre-nup!

that is why when you making a tack back you dont tape but the new adjective for 2014/2015 is LURBZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Back