Vets in Trinidad & Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Hey guys can you recommend a vet that does house calls in the central area that is quite reasonable?

There is a clinic in El Socorro thats called Gentle Bens. Call them at 681-5599 and indicate Vin passed the number

I highly recommend Pet Point Vet Clinic Dr. Latchman. https://www.facebook.com/petpoint.vetclinic Only charges $100 for a house visit .
If you cannot come to them, they will visit you and also there is a line for 24hr emergencies.

When i switched to pet point vet clinic, they handled my babies with care just like i would and not like some Professional Robot. They charge very reasonable and also provide a payment plan for animal rescue cases and always willing to go the extra mile for your pet. They also have a facebook profile where you can communicate with them all the time.

I also carry my pets( cats) at the pet point clinic. They are Very professional at their jobs and they did not ruff up your pets when applying medications. Yes I must say when compared to other vet prices they are the best when compared to the excellent line of work they offer.

i carry my dog by the claxton bay veterian clinic........claxton bay junction......Dr Ravi Ramcharatar.....

You guys should try the Vet in mount hope
Took my dogs there some time while and it really good FREE you only pay for medication
Appointment based is the only problem

I have to make an appointment at Mt Hope as well for my cat. Hope everything goes well there. I am very skeptical about vets

Back