Vehicle Colour

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Boi I heard plasti dip selling real expensive $500 per can :/ hence I don't want to spend so much to do an entire car lol

I'm saving it for when I get light weight racing rims
Wah. A gallon? Have to be a gallon. Think about it tho. A good paint job costing $7000. With this (shown below) might only come up to $3400 for the most. Plus the kits include paint guns. All you might need is a compressor for the paint gun.

Very true man is easier to Apply and looks great as well, but I think I might sit it out for the while, the car doesn't Need repainting now anyway, that will be a project in itself

@brotherhood dude the matte teal looks fresh!

That would looks freaking epic on a S15 Silvia what you think?

Full drift kit, with matte teal, blacked out staggered rims with wide wheels and a big carbon fiber wing and black wheel arches?

Sounding like a project for the me in the alternate universe where I'm rich lmfao

Lol. Sounding good. The S15 is already a looker. The matte teal would decently compliment it. That matte teal can only go with black. Black wheels. Sometimes you just have to experiment with a mixture and see the outcome.
Work towards it man. Small steps at a time.
I always prefer a custom colour over floded 'everyday' off the shelf colours.

So i'm thinking my vehicle colour might change due to wreckless people. My car park up in my garage and is only paint fumes hitting her! Tried to cover it down but people only taking it and using it elsewhere everytime!

Let the painter/straightner know that cannot be tolerated. He will have to foot the bill to paint your car.

LadyDeath , the painter giving you a free Two-Tone paint job it go look fresh when the sun hit it LMAO

Steups them people only know they getting money for the job! I will go price smart and get a car cover and some small locks so it cannot be removed. @MRBOLLYWOOD two toned only? How about a collage!

I think it does for around 300-350 TT the universal one.. My bora is pretty smally so it should fit

ahahaahhaah A COLLAGE? well atleast it will look unique on the road lmao , but BrotherHood you could check pricemart or in valpak shopping plaza , i bought car covers from there, they very reasonable ( $300 ) which isnt bad at all!

ahahaahhaah A COLLAGE? well atleast it will look unique on the road lmao , but BrotherHood you could check pricemart or in valpak shopping plaza , i bought car covers from there, they very reasonable ( $300 ) which isnt bad at all!

Thanks. Will be checking out some this week.

cool bro , let us know how it goes! or you could wait around christmas, maybe prices will drop a bit for sales nah!

Going to buy on next week..Its around 350TT and doesn't fit well on long cars only small ones like my Bora

Yea man that's perfect! Only thing tho it might be a little tricky to get in on first try! For some reason [emoji23]

Well in all color cars looks graceful but everyone has it own choice to take the car in the desired color.I like the grey color mostly in the models.

Well in all color cars looks graceful but everyone has it own choice to take the car in the desired color.I like the grey color mostly in the models.

Thats very true, depending on how a car is styled or what not, it can be painted to just about any colour with varying styles and look great.

Yeah "nirtime" you agree with in this.I really like it that there is someone also present who thinks as myself.Thanks for the review and to agree on my point.

I think also depending on the style of the car , then a colour might suit it ..

Just take for example a lovely super muscular car and paint it pink ...HELL NAW! A colour is just an accent for the body ..

Back