Vehicle Colour

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

What colour do you prefer to see on a vehicle ? Do you think it depends on the type of vehicle?

I'm not the flashy type of person when owning a vehicle and like to fit in for certain reasons. I like basic colours such as White, Black, Silver. Currently my car is painted in black with purple dust . However, i love to see nice metallic or shiny colours on other people's cars like Purple and Royal Blue

My car is a basic black PBS Bora. I think it depends on the type of car and the way its customized. Really diggin' those yellow lambos, camaros thou

Haha well my mother's car is a primera, in a dark purple gloss with multi colour flakes

My dad's rx7 is blood red with black OZ racing rims looks pretty good

I'm a guy that would like a metallic white on my car with black or dark blue 17" rims 18-19s depending on the car as well, or I can go black with black rims or black with silver /chrome plated rims!

bluepearlpaint1.jpg

One of my favourite colours. I also like white.

Why do people like plasti dip so much? Honestly I think it should just stay on rims, not the actual car body!

Yea man I've seen plasti dip cars and videos but I honestly don't like the matte finish it leaves, I mean the car itself looks good but some of the matte finishes look ridiculous!

dude i need to see that colour on a car ASAP! i like it ! might paint over the Primera in that colour!

LadyDeath said:
What colour do you prefer to see on a vehicle ? Do you think it depends on the type of vehicle?

I'm not the flashy type of person when owning a vehicle and like to fit in for certain reasons. I like basic colours such as White, Black, Silver. Currently my car is painted in black with purple dust . However, i love to see nice metallic or shiny colours on other people's cars like Purple and Royal Blue

Pictures Pictures !!!

Nice!!! Off road vehicles aren't really my thing but I've seen some incredible off road vehicles doing what they do best!

Color doesn't look bad at all!

Actually I love that color it would go great on my vehicle, what the name of the color?

For the Mazda?? I personally like a dark blue, with a metallic finish to it on Mazdas in general! Also a pure silver with some flakes thrown in and a good clear coat would look amazing as well!!

You know that v22 for the mazda3 is called sun light silver, it looks something similar to shining glittering dust when in bright areas.

Back