Urban myths (trini car edition)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Minipuff

Grinchypuff Clause
LV

I would like to know if there is any truth to the myth "having sex in your car blights :car: the vehicle"

Some people say no some people say yes! But my padna said he did it some years back n nun happen so it up too u OP! Just doh get lock up n say don't get lock up n say sonygoup say

Lol i don't know if it will blight the car but it might get you charged for something along the lines of public disorderly conduct or public indecency.

Lol if anyone tries it make sure to use some lime when washing and cleaning your car and light some incense LOL!

some lime explain this to me please (waiting patiently with pen and paper)

I know they say when things are blight to wash it with lime .. You can squeeze lime juice into the bucket of water and soap and wash your car ....OR the disinfect when cleaning the insides..

well look thing hahaha anytime i sit in a car and it smelling lemony fresh i know why

What about if you don't bless your car, carry your newly bought vehicle to someone religious to bless it your vehicle can get up in accidents and problems. So says the older generation.

Lol yup... The older generation always down your throat to get your vehicle blessed ..They believe that if you don't, Jesus won't take the wheel :amen:

Well amm...

I have tried this as a younger fella (ah still young), with my first car. Can't remember how long after but that car write off. :confused:

I don't believe in this though. The demise of the car was down to other factors on said day/time of accident. In my opinion, this is a myth.

Anybody else have any stories ah wa? :happy:

Nah now ah days I see blessing your car as a must! Because the amount envy you get when u pull up in something new or even roro they hating

Never could tell what old blight the car had.... My co worker just go his own done last week on a xtrail

Envy & Jealousy spread negative vibes. We usually get our vehicles done at the Chaguanas Catholic Church next to the PTSC bus stop

Anyone NOT get their car blessed to see if anything would happen? I know someone considering blessing the vehicle because the last vehicle they owned and blessed took 5 years to completely go through which apparently means being blessed protected it for those years and the blessing wore off or something :confused: What do you guys think?

Anyone NOT get their car blessed to see if anything would happen? I know someone considering blessing the vehicle because the last vehicle they owned and blessed took 5 years to completely go through which apparently means being blessed protected it for those years and the blessing wore off or something :confused: What do you guys think?

The truck I have was never blessed and its crossed 7 years in all factory condition. It is nice to bless the car though, it gives a sort of peace of mind and well as others have said once you pull up in anything halfway decent the envy is too real.

Lol the blessing doesn't wear off, its all in the person's beliefs.

The truck I have was never blessed and its crossed 7 years in all factory condition. It is nice to bless the car though, it gives a sort of peace of mind and well as others have said once you pull up in anything halfway decent the envy is too real.

Lol the blessing doesn't wear off, its all in the person's beliefs.

Okay in this case, the car that was blessed was RORO I believe. It was never taken to be serviced or maintained properly etc. and about 4 years in little problems started arising (climbing hills, AC, knocking noise, etc) and by 5 years the transmission, engine, brain box, etc was all gone through. I was told this was thanks to the blessing that it lasted this long but.....I'm kind of thinking this result would happen anyway if you don't maintain the vehicle.......Other cars were not blessed and were sold after owning for shorter periods due to car trouble but....I think blessing or no blessing if people lie/cover up problems with the car and interfere with mechanics not knowing what they're doing and you're the unfortunate soul to end up with the vehicle next, there will be some trouble.

I agree with the beliefs. I think if you believe your vehicle is vulnerable to bad/evil etc. you may notice the bad things more and chalk up to normal and good as coincidence.

Think about it this way: Get's car blessed> Does shoddy repair/neglects to do maintenance> Cheats buyer into thinking they are getting a good condition old car... Buyer takes car home and realises its a loss. Would any sort of blessing ever work on the seller after dishonest practices like that?

I know people who never changed their oil and pretty similar to what you described and the car lasted a similar time frame, being RORO and all but idk how the ECU goes through at the same time with the mechanics, thats usually an extreme scenario of interfering or an unfortunate case of bad luck.

Hahaha I was told the blessing kept it going until it failed regardless of how long (or short) it lasted by different people lol

I would say it would wear off when they decide to scam people and be dishonest.

lol I think if you just tell someone you don't bless your car they will look for every little problem and attribute it to that and vice versa. Everything has to be about religion or superstition these days.

lol I think if you just tell someone you don't bless your car they will look for every little problem and attribute it to that and vice versa. Everything has to be about religion or superstition these days.

Oh I invite them to have a look. When I Park next.to brand new cars I have no problem matching.

I was told if you killed an animal with your car it will be blighted for the rest of its useful life.

If you don't wash your car when it needs to , it will drive horrible lol

Back