UEFA CAMPIONS LEAGUE- WHO IS GOING TO WIN??? FOOTBALL

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Todays match was good i did not watch the whole thing, just the last half hour of it lol, real Bacchanal in today's match lol

lol tomorow is the big final day! I'm just hoping it will be a good exciting match not a drawn out slow one. I want lots of action on all sides of the field and plenty shots on goal... and decent saves too. I really hope it is played like a final.

Well the game is about to start or it may be already start... Im looking forward to Barcelona to win...

Hehehehehehehehe raucous dream come trueeeeee lol since dis mornin i sayin is barca!!!! yessssss lol

I didn't know who was going to win for sure untill the second goal.. but dude that first goal shock me! I wasn't expecting manu to play so lame in the end.. they started off fairly good but Barca really was the better team.. and ManU played lamer than usual.. lol.. I was thinking it would've been close with equaliser and extra time and stuff like that but it turned out to be a good match anyway. It had action, shots, saves, tackles, tricks, skills stratergy and most important.. goals thats what the fans want..

Back