TWLILGHT

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
idk y girls goin crazy over this book......anyone could tell meh wat it bout doh meh gf wanted meh to read the book and den watch de movie with she buh i doh ha de time to read anything other dan meh school book

Dude she finish all 4 dude and read them back she does always be talking about it every night to me and i does be like what ever lol

I FINISH ALL FOUR BOOKS LONG DAYS....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE TWILIGHT
I LOVE NEW MOON
I LOVE ECLIPSE
I LOVE BREAKING DAWN
I LOVE JACCOB AND BELLA AND EDWARD GOSH THIS BOOK IS COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Twilight got realeased in america last weekend it grossed $69,637,740 over the weeken not too bad! currenly its at $90,002,346 so it looks like people like this one. :icon_cheesygrin:
2jbmsuv.jpg

WOW that looks sick, the girl looks nice the dude looks like a zombie lol but wait he is lol

actually he's a vampire. i got the movie week before last week an only got time to watch it last week..it was good. after hearing so much about the book it jus makes the movie all so exciting. the way the book describes the characters u can see it in the movie. that movie is guna be running full time in cinema.and the cinema is guna be packed everytime.

I know i can't wait to see it :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol: :icon_smile: :icon_biggrin:

My wife karina going o see it now lol, when we talk tonight it will be all about twilight (total boredom)

WELL I CAN GIVE MY VIEWS...

As a obsessed twilight fan and have read all 4 BOOKS..I Can say that it was fairly good because it had alot of mistakes in the movie...real mistakes...bcuz they were talking about one thing and then they talking about a nex thing..then characters like Edward was only laughing when talking even at the serious moments. They never showed the dying unconditional love between edward and bella at all even with alice and bella bcuz they suppose to be best friends...I can feel a miscomplication for the rest of movies bcuz Twilight is like an introduction for the other books and if that intro was not shown well then the other movies will suck..But i loved it anycase it was good .

Well i going to watch Twilight now i will make my judgment after, hmmmm

Will pass on the sequel..Just like I did on the first movie..sorry Twilight fans!!! Don't mean to rain in on ur parade.

hey guys, i also watched twilight...and the new moon movie will be shown on theaters soon...i can't wait to watch it...are you excited as me?? :clap:

Back