Twilight New Moon Movie

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
[youtube]4oCZs0DHw3Q[/youtube]
New Moon Behind Scenes Exclusive Twilight Special on Entertainment Tonight Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner cast filming making production on set. Sneak Peak of New Moon Set.

This movie almost didn get made cuz someone accused the writer of plagiarism. Apparently her former college roommate claimed that the story came from something they wrote years ago.. i guess they lied.

what the heck with that it's a great sequel an i can't wait to see new moon

Yup people does do anything to get attention its not true, but i heard that twilight 2 is coming out in November, very soon i must say wow i can't wait

This movie broke the midnight record gross in the box office. It went on to make 72.7 MILLION in ONE DAY. lol. That's more than DARK KNIGHT. ewwies lol. The other now release only made 10 million. and 2012 got 8. Makes you wonder what kinda monster first weekend took this really lame movie would bring lol. Well dont get too happy it was released in 4000 cinemas or 8500 screens.. yeah wide release. Can't go wrong there. :) Expect this opening to be lopsided making more than one fifth of the total gross.

And the weekend number are in. This *sap-fess* of a movie raked in a whopping $140m weekend. I can just imagine all those crazed little girls flocking to the movies in droves draggin their poor boyfriends along...poor bastards!!!!. Anyways, once again the tweens came out in numbers and sobbed and *related* to the needy Bella and her puppy dog Edward...No disrespect to the fans..lol.. Njoy ur movie!

twilight.jpg

LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND!!!!... opps... did i say that loud... :eek:mg:

sorry... i just had to share... it caught me off guard lol :evil:

LOl i would agree with that apic you posted up rac,

LOL..i wouldn't go as far to say that..lol.. funny none the less. The guy that plays edward in the movie is a good actor. Shame he's wasting it on Twilight! *no disrespect to the fans*

vamps are very modernized aiight....and he plays a good vamp

Well sorry i don't lik ehim because karina does only be talking about him all the time and on facebook (we share a profile) she does be putting up one set of Twilight stuff on it making me look like if's i'm a freak lol

Well to be sharing a facebook profile with ur gf is kinda like being a freak...lol... so yuh cyah complain when she put up ting she like...hit back by postin up transformers pics and stuff..se if she likes it.lol..

I never really liked facebook so i don't be on it and she deactivated her account so i told her she can use mines if she likes. Ask raucous, raucous used to get fighten any time he saw the twilight dude on my profile, he did not know it was karina placing them up and he taugh i was post a set of man pics on my profile lol

lol anyways i now watched new moon it was good, actually it was cool. Karina does always pest me about watching it and its good to know that she has not watched i as yet so i do the same wickedness she does do me and tell her all about it. Even if she does not want to hear it lol i have the ball in the court now. But its was great you guys should watch it.

admin said:
lol anyways i now watched new moon it was good, actually it was cool. Karina does always pest me about watching it and its good to know that she has not watched i as yet so i do the same wickedness she does do me and tell her all about it. Even if she does not want to hear it lol i have the ball in the court now. But its was great you guys should watch it.
i think i'll pass on that. would see it when it gets released to DVD/Bluray...aint payin $22.00 to see that..sorry to the fans!

SO the wifey has not forced you as yet to see it? or is she not into Twilight as well, i hooked up on the series of movie so i watched the pirated version of it, but it was good never the less

Back