Twilight movie awards

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Tiger15

LV

Omg!!! Twilight won five golden popcorn awards for best kiss, best movie, best fight, best breakthrough performance by Robert Pattinson and Best actor by Kirsten Stewart... :Yea: Can't wait to see new moon

lol Thats cool for a first movie to get awards like that.
I dont like patterson i still think he weird lookin lol. I woulda watch this if it was more actiony. Maybe the sequels you be.. who knows.

OMG I KNOW I KNOW......HEHEHEHE......I COULD OF FAINT WHEN I WATCHED IT..I STARTED TO SCREAM BUT MY MOM TOLD ME I WAS MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE...

TO ME NEW MOON IS JUST LIKE TWILIGHT F*ED UP BIGTIME...the trailer was shit when

FIRST MISTAKE: Bella knew that Jaccob was a warewolf and she screamed Jake when he was going to kill laurent..
2ND MISTAKE: She was in the clearing where the cullens play baseball...she was suppose to be in the Meadow
3rd Mistake : Not only Jaccob killed Laurent but his Gang as Well

As a Twilight Saga Freak it does be offending to know these things...i guess not all people could make it perfect

Ok ariyah you cud have been the director i think but!! The movie wud have been like three to four hours so you jus have to take what you get i guess...lol

No Tiger you see there are the most scenes in the movie that they could of put in instead they choose to re-write it and put in stupidness that doesn't even relate to the theme of the movie..

The movie suppose to show the loving bond between Alice And Bella did they even show that...or how about the endless love, protection, deep urge for Bella By edward..did they show that i think not! they could do a better job and trust me SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT COULD DO THAT IS NOT HARD!

Yep! you're right they realy did not go according to the book ni twilight an neither in new moon but i think that Aummit entertainment cud have done better.

WARNING: POST MAY OFFEND FANS OF THE SERIES.

I'm not a Twilight fan like some of you, but even if I had read the book, I still would've thought that the movie totally blows.. This was by far the worst vampire flick I've ever seen.. Puttin the action part aside, the so-called relationhip between Edward and Bella was a total bore. There was no chemistry between the two and at times Edward seems to be like a stray dog tryin to stay away from a stranger feeding him scraps of food.. Wanna stay away but always seems to find himself right back where he doesn't want to be. Bella came off as needy and obsessed. It was a tween flick for sure..Nothing for no-one else.. As for the action part....there was none. The so-called fight scenes in the movie was like watching a fight scene on a Lifetime Channel movie, cheesy!! As a matter of fact this movie should have gone straight to Cable or DVD. Sorry, Twilight was an EPIC FAIL in my book. There's no way i'm gonna waste time on the sequel. I think I'll read the novels. Maybe there's something more in the paperback than on the big screen.

Back