Tstt is to be blamed for teenage pregnancy

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Read the Image to see what why this person is blaming tstt for the upraise of teenage pregnancy :haha:

11ru7ig.jpg

Wah de mackrel is this . Okay first of all tstt is a phone company and they do not let people have sex over the phone. they made my lime for all purposes and it doesn't mean that only teens use it , many people i know use it for less rates to talk to their family or something. Tstt do not control what happens on my lime so theefore do not encourage sex talk by giving free calls

Maybe Ella Cropper should talk to her daughter about safe sex or abstinence instead of wanting to blame a phone company for teen pregnancies. The saying goes, if they're talking about it, that's ok, when they stop talking about it, that is when you should be worried because that means they're out there doing it.

True...she not doing her job correctly because if she doing that then don't give her a phone then duh

TFM yuh see what ah tell U about talking on your bb hole night yuh might get Pregnant...jk!

is this person for real?? I'm sorry my fellow spicers.. But this person has to be a twin or something. They're too dotish to be one persons.. to silly for me to comment on seriously.

Back