TRINISPICE VIRUS

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well Members of the forum ,
All Godaddy sites on their shared servers which Trinispice.net happens to be on Got infected by a global virus affecting thousands. The virus is something added to the javascript called "holiasonweb". But thats not all Due to everyone's inactivity on the forum no one was able to see the virus or even contact the admin. Luckily for us we spotted the virus and immediately began to fix it. Members who have seen the virus or didn't inactivity and failure to contact in emergency causes big problems. This site is for us. You can make a home , a name or your headquarters here even bring your friends. Luckily and thank god we didnot loose trinispice but then again some members doh even care

*sigh* is all I can or choose to say on this... too much assumptions..

Why is there assumptions wyspa and

@rau it infects the site with a malware that links itself on all the scripts of pages so that when you log onto trinispice another site comes up and it directly tries to attack your pc..I'm not a genius but thats all i broke down

Aye de spice loading funny...could this be effects of the virus?

I was online yesterday and something pop up warning of a virus but not on trinispice.. the computer was scan but nothing was found....

Wyspa said:
Aye de spice loading funny...could this be effects of the virus?

The virus was totally removed from the site, but their were files that were backed up this morning it was being removed, thats thousands of backed up files so the site would have ran slow this morning. Are you still experiencing the same problem now

Working fine by me....

Its still the same as this morning... all i'm getting is text. no themes, background nothin..etc..

You need to clear your cache go to internet options - browsing history- delete temporary internet files

Wyspa said:
Its still the same as this morning... all i'm getting is text. no themes, background nothin..etc..
LOL at the meet Patrick manning ad.
The temporary internet cache is hidden in windows but for some reason i can access it through Ubuntu... very odd. It's amazing how many things windows saves.

This virus is completely gone, its not trinispice along was affected millions of other sites all over the world are infected with this virus, it affects the servers. But its gone for now and for ever hopefully

Back