Trini's mentality on rock music

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
429167_319530454760836_175913989122484_793178_68553120_n.jpg

This is a true picture people in Trinidad seem to think rock is the devil's music or liking rock music is evil but when you playing carnival and you like to look and do these things on the pic on on the right that not devilish right?

dere is always two sides to the story eh and i find that some rock music is devilish but dannn carnival the devil or "jumbie" does come outta ppl yes we

There are trinis who think rock is only associated with "emo" and "depression" however this is not so ..there are various rock music such as punk, alternative etc that we listen to on a daily basis and it is better than cutney and dancehall..

While some people only want to listen to songs about women's private parts and sexual encounters i will listen to my rock about life and happiness !

I do not think hearing rock music will turn you into an evil person.

I know a lot of good people, who listen to rock music and they are perfectly fine people.

i love a little rock in my life . the songs are wonderful ! i agree with lady that its better than chutney

i wont jump up and call it evil. just as one said there's different styles of rock, now come are cool and some sound like its portraying an evil message and some sound like an actual demon is singing it, you just simply choose what suits your taste and fancy, dont lump it all in one basket.

Ikr! i listen to all types except death metal ..i love alternative n pop rock etc. It's is fun , we can all relate !

I do not love death metal because it is annoying (nothing to do with whether it is evil or not).

Evil can never harm you if you are sincere to God.

Back