Trinimotors Bikers Introductions

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
That's why I ride with a jacket and full face helmet. I just ride through all the falling dirt and grime until I can overtake it. It's only a prblem when it's raining and I'm riding slower though. However, the outside of my jacket is now so filthy that I normally just leave it on the floor at home.

another slight retarded question lol the hot sun don't affect y'all on long rides ???

Hey guys, sorry for my long hiatus. I took a bit of a break from bikes after I got news that four bikers died in one week, one of which used to ride with some of the guys from my group. Not to mention for some reason a lot of bikers close to me have been getting in a lot of minor accidents, including me. I would not be surprised if this past month (end of July to now) was the worst month for bikers ever. My bike has also been carded as a "total constructive loss" so we will see how that works out. I should be posting in the DIY thread as soon as my parts come in.

Hey Grim, to answer your question, the sun affects me sometimes. Once I'm moving above 50kmph and riding easy (not hanging off the side of my bike around every corner) then the breeze keeps me cool enough that I don't sweat and I'm wearing a full leather jacket. However, if I'm practicing with my friends on empty mountain roads then I pretty much just accept that I would be covered in sweat when I'm finished. I wear and udnerarmour shit to keep me cool and it helps a bit. The sun won't bother me at all if I just wear a short sleeve shirt but I don't ride without gears considering my gears kept me out of the hospital just a month ago.

000r052tv_3.jpg

The Dude, your bike.......was my bike before Amir bought it from me and sold it to you....

that what she use to look like before Amir bought it.

Last edited:
That bike looking real best tho.....small world tho for u to come here n meet old n new owner of same bike

Back