Trini Folklore

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

Do you believe in things of the supernatural sort? or in local superstition with things like La Diablesse
The Soucoyant, Douennes, and Jumbie? I heard a lot of stories from my grandfather before he passed but idk if it was in his mind or if they really happened, but they were really cool!!

im not afraid only wen u talk weird in d nite an i cant see anythin cuz my room is extremely dark!!

Hmmm lol well don't what to get in you kiddies business lol but i don't believe in our trini foklore,
They are some nice stories but they are not true.
But i hearing about this bop thing its a draft human and he can grant people wishes i hearing alot of people have those things

yea i heard bout dat 2, dey said u jus gotta keep feedin him and stuff and he'll giv u wat u want, i also heard u cood giv him a strainer n tell him 2 full it wit water an he woodnt come baq till its full!!! lol

Yup not only feed it if women owns them the bop something demand sex and if they don't give the bop what it wants it will do bad things to them

yes i hear alot of story .....and i also saw the ball of fire movin in the sky......it was scary....

I've heard alot about those kinda stuff too but i never saw it in real it's totally weird!!

yea an dey say if u hav a baby u gotta giv it 2 dem, n wen my daddy used 2 smoke he used 2 sit on d porch 2:00 in d mornin an 1 nite d current cut off!! an he was sittin deer an he kept seein a ball of fire goin in an out of a cotton tree an wen he lit his cigarette it stopped!! loll idc i do believe cuz deers a lot of unexplainable things ive experienced

candyann said:
yes i hear alot of story .....and i also saw the ball of fire movin in the sky......it was scary....

i nvr actually saw it but i did c an old woman walkin baq in2 d bush wen i was comin home frm mayaro once in d part rite wen u come out frm d darkness n u c houses again

Anyone have pictures of these things i mean it don't have to be live pics but a artist impression of these super naturals

Ok I believe these things......saw some serious shit too......since I come from a Hunter's background.....there are alot of stuff I believe......and have seen.......

How come i is the only one here have not seen these things, ways and i does go and hunt sometimes for fun and i does not see anything

maybe u do see things, but bcuz u dont believe u think of em as logical, an u dont pay no mind 2 it

i dont think deers any pictures online, but i know in a museum in pos deers dis 1 paintin on d wall dats lik a collage of all superstitious thingees

Code:
http://www.tntisland.com/folklore.html

WOW well i believe in it ...it had a soconyant who used to suck my mom gosh and u even used to see d teeth print

-Ariyah said:
WOW well i believe in it ...it had a soconyant who used to suck my mom gosh and u even used to see d teeth print

i knooo it used 2 happen 2 my sis n d neighbor, my sis was lik if it happened 2 u, u wood kno wen its gonna happen cuz in d nite ur house becomes real quiet an still n den u fall in 2 a deep sleep n wen u wake up u c d marks, but dey say if u rub lime over it d lady who did it wood come ur house.

RauCous said:
I dont see them ting either and nothing like that ever happen to me.

hows d area where live?? if u dont liv in a quiet place or a place dat dont hav history den u wont, my house was built on land dat a man crashed in a car n died on an d spot where he died full of tall bush n no matter how much u cut it, it grows baq

Back