Traffic Problem in Trinidad OMG

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Guys i'm so f'in fedup of the traffic problem from chag to port of spain its sickening. Some times i have to reach to work 10 so i still have to leave home 4.30 just to beat the traffic. I don't know what is being done about it, i suspect it the streetlights causing the back up. :Blink: Almost every evening i does be stuck in traffic and my day goes sour, no wonder people use the shoulder, what is being done to stop this crap. Remember time=Money and if people are stressed out before work then the work they do will not be as productive

i hate that traffic imagine to get to my destination from right chag to charlieville is 45 mins it's SICKENING!!!!!!!!!

It had some time last week i spend over 2 hours in traffic, talk about heat and what i does get real vex about is them Women them does send up the glass straight up so in the back so it does be even hotter. I hate when they do that "OH their hair will blow up wtf" so being stagnant in one place or moving at a very very slow speed will cause your hair to blow up. SOme of you women are stupid.

wtf!!!!!!!!! not only men does do that admin it have some ah them there that dont want their "jel" to mess up either

Traffic problem is present in many countries, not just in T&T.

Our population is increasing, why is why this problem is happening.

There are 2 issues I can think of:

1) Overpopulation.

2) Lack of proper traffic rules and regulations.

Solve these two, there will be less traffic problem.

Back