Toyota Celica 2012

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

For all those Toyota lovers and Subaru the Celica is making a big comeback by Bringing Out A New Version of the Long forgotten model which was a big hit. There is less than 10 celica's in Trinidad and this is great news for me.
The New Celica is being made by both Subaru and Toyota. Toyota is making the body while Subaru is making the Engine. How cool is that. A HYBRID! Wonder how sick this car would be gosh i cannot wait

That will be really cool. i wonder is Subaru will modify thier legendary box-engine for the celica? But i saw alot of Celicas locally. Don't know if i saw the same ones different times tho? lol.

I know there are 2 silvers, 1 black and a white i saw so far in trini. On cars4sale my bro was gonna buy a silver one but it crashed the other week. They said that this so called hybrid car would may not have a box engine so i am really excited to see what they come up with

Back