Tow Meh!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I would like to try this style because i am not seeing it yet but i would like to apply it to see how it works and its efficiency and look.

I would like to try this style because i am not seeing it yet but i would like to apply it to see how it works and its efficiency and look.

Apparently i goes well with racecars but you can still try it on these vehicles though!

Realistically its very useful on race cars and I'm pretty sure thats where the trend came from lol .

Thanks for the experienced reviews and now i am enjoying it with full focus because its trying by many people and the results are good.

lmao dude try it its not a bad style at alll and its actually functional, this style was started by the drifters and them so i mean its not like its totally useless!

and dont forget to post pics! lets see the fresh ride with the new hooks!

Its a shity style lmaoo... I wonder if them wingroad and hondas can get towed using them or will they fall out or mashup just like we all suspect lol

Its a shity style lmaoo... I wonder if them wingroad and hondas can get towed using them or will they fall out or mashup just like we all suspect lol

I'm sure there are some "real" ones that are properly installed and made of actual steel. I guess its an opinion at the end of the day. I'll always be function>form but others may simply appreciate style.

Don't see it as a function when they are not a race car or don't even drive fast for that matter. But like i said , That's my opinion, maybe because i don't follow others in style.

Back