Times When you can say "WTF"

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Me nono.......

Them primary children come again in our school to host them spelling b competition and the whole school cannot concentrate because them using like a dozen mics and singing songs and it echoing throughout the whole school and plus flavorite sponsor them so is 3 big peppy bouncy castles them have in we courtyard and sharing out free palet to them small children...SO WTF IS WE SCHOOL AND WHY PRIMARY SCHOOLS HAVE TO COME HOST IT BY US AND PLUS WE TOO BIG FOR BOUNCY CASTLE SO WHY THEM BRING IT TO BUN WE EYE AND PLUS WE COULDN'T EVEN GET FREE PALET

Ah feel yuh venting ah lil too much for this topic...lol... buh anyways:
When yuh driving yuh car and get a flat. Yuh change to yuh spare and get another flat. WTF?

wen ah special day comes an no one remembers...so WTF....like u ah have ah brain to remember!!!

When its 35 degrees and no rain or cool breeze and you stuck in traffic!! WTF

i hear yuh!!! buh yesterday ah c ah officer directing traffic an it ah hav no toilet around!!! WTF, y no facilities for dem, ah wee - wee truck should be nearby

haha true! A WTF moment I had today...when people keep calling your phone asking to speak to your friend/other person...WTF call their phone..steups

When you can't find something you just had in your hand...like a effin marker cover WTF

wen ah c poor ppl givin d church dere kids food money to buy window cleaner!!! WTF wat rong wit water an newspaper

a time to say WTF?
After eating ice cream with yuh friends in Diary Bar, and forget that yuh lactose intolerant!

lol....WTF? ah only c in dem pop up adds on meh topics!!! an WTF? rong wit drivers now, don't u know wen u ran over someting!!! oh geezees man use d shoulder an stop an c nah, dat coulda b ur family on d road

wdf wrong wit d men i supervisin.....chups....like dey on ah go slow.....

Haha WTF about the pop-up adds is right. Why these people bringing me the wrong lunch WTF, I don't eat fish! I'm not Christian and I'm not fasting for Lent. WTF.

Wtf wrong with my cos and them boy i taught we was going fishing today?

ah was told ah had to wrk till 1pm yesterday but at finished 4:15pm....WTF ppl feel meh ah have nothin to do!!!

WTF those dogs only coming infront my house to f*c7ing bark!

ah just reach from temple an no lights in d garage!!! WTF!!!....like dey forget ah comming bk home

Back