Tiida Drivers In Trinidad and Tobago!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Re: Tiida Drivers

Funny you should mention dashcam. I've captured this tida giving me a bad drive. I have the entire event on video

https://youtu.be/pAOFOJ3Nie0?t=47

Check out the 0:45 seconds

That Tiida man serious?? THe X-Trail too!

I does really wonder what does do them yes. PCL 2649 was looking for a pair of spot lights in his face. Its night and people driving fast, whose gonna have time to react to seeing him on their side of the road?

Feel free to check out the dashcam thread too, seems like you spend time to edit your vids, share a few over there too.

Last edited:
My gosh just look at them mofo Tiidas in action ! Seriously Nissan vehicles again ! The quality of our cam is really clear. What brand are you using ?

Nissan vehicles are perfectly fine and simple enough to handle, its the people who choose them lol.

cant blame nissan vehicles.......they just afforable....and easier to maintain........if toyota or honda was the that cheap u would ah complain about them...is the people are the problems

cant blame nissan vehicles.......they just afforable....and easier to maintain........if toyota or honda was the that cheap u would ah complain about them...is the people are the problems

But amm them Yaris drivers though!

lol them axio and note getting on bad too !

I feel we have to make a thread about them seperate lol

lol them axio and note getting on bad too !

I feel we have to make a thread about them seperate lol

We definitely need a Jeep thread, them men with they executive white/black SRT8 does give people some rel dotish bad drive...

LOL its not the cars....its the drivers who the vehicle that gave you the bad drive

Next thing we see grim pull up with a Tiida , and we think to ourselves " that's why he defending them so much! " LOL

jk jk

im just sayng that ive gotten bad drive from alot of ppl and most of them wasnt from tiida's lol

Huh well in Central there are alot of bad tiida driver's. Plenty with H Plates too

Actually ive been wondering if we here in central just get the worst of everything. One of my friends from a bit North noticed how none of the ATMs within central would accept his bank card except one, how much worse the attitude and driving is as well.

I do have records of Tiida taxis more than anything bad driving me and im led to think while its the people they have a preference for a certain type of vehicle since its a pattern I see over and over and over and over.

Doh lie yuh very well know yuh love dat Tiida... jk
i drove a tiida sometimes on rare occasions but if its taxi you getting it from you have your answer if you were ever to go near taxi stands you get rell high man driving from alot of them to park up there

Apparently Tiidas starring in Trini Bad Parkers groups too...we hadda stay clear from them on and off the roads lol

Lmao I saw a group of 4 Tiidas, 1 silver, 3 white going down the middle lane of the highway. Each one was mirroring the driving of the one in front... LOL

Back