Tiida Drivers In Trinidad and Tobago!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Tiida? When you hear that word, does it evoke a reaction out of you? Nissan Tiida is a very affordable car and i must say it drives really good. In Trinidad and Tobago it is the most frequent bought foreign used vehicle and there are a significant amount on our roads.

However, SOME drivers give the car a bad rep. You always hearing people say "Tiida drivers again" or "Must be a Tida". What do you think?

I have had many bad experiences with Tiida Drivers . Just Saturday i saw to black Tiidas bounce into one another under the Chaguanas Flyover and to make it worse , they were females ! LOL
Both of them were wrong because they pulled on each other trying to get into opposite lanes

Tiida Drivers

Most Tiida Taxis drive badly. Honestly Tiidas and Navaras are on my high alert list. There is a tendency of drivers of those vehicles to do something silly, impractical, uncalled for and/or dangerous.

But sometimes it's funny when they get served pay back and remain helpless.

Re: Tiida Drivers

Tiida driver strikes again!

One tried to cut in infront of me in a line of traffic. Thankfully i turned the navara wheels and blocked him. Taxi again! It was either he find a next opening or rub his car on my tires

Tiida driver strikes again!

One tried to cut in infront of me in a line of traffic. Thankfully i turned the navara wheels and blocked him. Taxi again! It was either he find a next opening or rub his car on my tires

I didn't realise you use the 4wd to your advantage too lol!!!
Cant tell you how many times ive counter steered at the roundabout during traffic to close out Tiidas trying to jump the line at the exit.

Yup i always do !

Today i saw someone complaining on my newsfeed that a red hatch Tiida Driver nearly run him off the highway on the fast lane. Lol i sent him this link to the topic and he laughed yes. Tiida drivers need a national warning to stay clear from them

Tiida Drivers

There is an Hdb White tiida taxi. he tail gates people where the road calls for slow driving and flashes his lights.

He did my dad that once and he got the slow down of a life time. He look like he almost went mad after.

Saw that same taxi do it to another person as well. Tiidas especially white have some very odd tendencies.

Some of the male drivers does operate like they on the other side too. Man in a white tiida see it have traffic he in a minor road and he driving up and blowing horn to pass when nobody could move to give him a space. Playing he showing he could dance his middle fingers with his stupid self and his overall mode of operation is just very very strange.

I wish you had that on dash cam to post it up for everyone to see lmao!

Remember this accident long time ago? Still a sad story

creek-accident.jpg

WOW this thread is going to get alot of hate and even more hate when i post this. A TIIDA is like a the catch phase "ME TOO" the Majority of people own this vehicle in this country and when one ask you what vehicle you own and you say a tiida they usually will say "ME TOO". Its an affordable vehicle and i never had a problem with the vehicle until it became the new B14 for those ridiculous taxi drivers.
The way how people does conduct themselves when they driving this vehicle does never surprise me yes.
Now let me stop before i start to talk about the worst care scenario when you see a woman driving a TIIDA and you have to become fearful for you life.

creek-accident.jpg

wow wdh men does really do the impossible out here yes smh

But if you look at it properly, thats a Tiida and a Wingroad crash. Both of those vehicles are usually commandeered by people doing the absolutely worst things possible on the road.

You know how much time a Wingroad nearly end up under my rear diff with his lips pressed against a lovely steel bumper? They tailgate and drive like they're crazy. Tiida man does look for they bounce in the side roads and thing but highway wise you can't beat the Wingroad. I always hearing some Wingroad mash down and going like he crazy to pass 1 car in a crowded section of the highway.

Le Wild Tiida Appears!

Thing came flying in like a mofo yes

Le Wild Tiida Appears!

Thing came flying in like a mofo yes

As usual. I was goig around Price Plaza Roundabout an evening and just so just so this white Tiida comng from d Nagar side doing like he want to rush me. Man pull up over the line to mash a hard brakes. I just stop and blow my horn and start to gesture to him like I mad. I wanted him to not stop, I would have sent him flying into Movie Towne just like that white one in the picture.

lmao @ these comments but it only tiida as it is one of the cheapest vehicles to buy......if had other cars that was like that it would be the same secenario but we cant label all tiida drivers because of a few

Ah few the man say... A few does drive good d rest I always get bad drive from.

Well maybe is a central and ah north thing then. But one thing is for sure, Tiida drivers, lack of discretion, you name it, they've done it.

I passed two Tiidas in Mid Center Mall today and both of them had damage to their front and rear bumpers. Lmao! i wanted to take a pic but the security guard was there

I don't notice these problems by me either; Truck drivers remain the worst here by far..

The only Tiida driver ive ever seen that drives properly is my friend. The rest of them are absolutely out of reality.

The majority have accident scars of some kind. While we don't know how it happened its not hard to see why when we see them on the road.

creek-accident.jpg

Funny you should mention dashcam. I've captured this tida giving me a bad drive. I have the entire event on video

[video=youtube;pAOFOJ3Nie0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOFOJ3Nie0[/video]

Check out the 0:45 seconds

Last edited:
Back