Three Die In Firey Crash

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161474715
The car burst into flames after it crashed. It is not certain whether or not the three occupants were still alive.
The thing is most new stock cars wont catch fire that way its a security measure. This was a nissan b14 say it was modified.. turbo engine thats probably how the fire started. A relative of an express employee and his two friends were the victims of this crash. That must have been a major shock to the families this accident sound terrible.

This was sad, for people to die like that i wonder if they were speeding or were drunk, this is a very bad day to go

I hear this story and the media making sound like the boys were drunk!!!!! I don't know how true the story is but its sad news for the affected families and to here that they were drunk isn't helping.... Stupid media ppl

very sad story and the boys are friends with my son..........i cld just imagine how those mom feelin now..........hmmmmmm

omg my deepest sympathy to the families..i am so sorry to hear that...sad story

the boy johan was my cousin's best friend, i find he was real cool, i cried my eyes out while watching this on the news :(

Back