This is Messed Up!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Aye my fellow "spicians" here this ting.....
So yuh boi get an order to build a computer for a customer... Get the money upfront and ting.. So i gone to buy de parts...Got the monitor on one day, decided to go for the other parts the next day. Now ah travelling eh...so de next day gone to buy de parts..have everything, jump in a maxi fumbling with all this pc hardware... Hurry to reach home..when i reach home now and checking mih goods, i noticed the CPU (AMD 5400+ X2 2.8Ghz) missin...dam..So callin de store to see if I left it there, the store close...went back down in town looking for the maxi ah come down in..lol..if yuh see yuh boi in the loadin bay at City Gate searchin each maxi one by one to find the exact one..salt...so i mad like ah from St. Anns Hospital..decided to go home...So in all i actually have to pay outta pocket to build de dam PC...I done broken already.....so instead of getting my labour money, I have to take that and put an extra $250.00 to finish de dam computer...ah boi life messed up!
:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

Yea dude sorry to hear that, that must have hurt way. Somebody maybe grab that knowing how trini are these days

Lawd and sometimes the maxi drivers nuh easy with them self too they wud take it and also if a passenger see it they wud take it cuz its a parts for a pc of course

Back