Things dat make yuh say WTF

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
All you have to do is say something and use the acronym "WTF" in the sentence, Must make sence eh lol

Wtf going on with the blimp?

THIS MAKE ME SAY WTF???????
DALLAS — The coach of a Texas high school basketball team that beat another team 100-0 was fired Sunday, the same day he sent an e-mail to a newspaper saying he will not apologize "for a wide-margin victory when my girls played with honor and integrity.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482825,00.html

Wtf is the Government wasting tax payers money for and trying to do something about crime wtf

Wtf Raucous don't change that avatar its scaring me with those beedy eyes lol

WTF! Rain had to come down today for now my shoes wet from flood in the school yard

WTF!!!so much chinees doing dong here like d contractor d sharin sweetie!!!

WDF!!! Ramesh Maharaj doing for d ppl in church trace, tabaquite.
plz fix d f--kin road nah ah fed up ask, shame on ministry of local government too!!!

wtf today i saw a girl give another girl a jockey back down 6 flight of stairs lol from the 3rd floor straight down to the ground lol

WTf wrong with people who suppose to be collecting cans and money of Haiti and they keeping it for them selves

Back