The Weirdest Mixture

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Wait, wait , wait what?? That looks good in all honesty... Don't know if to try that or not nah, Lorenzo what do you think man?

Wait, wait , wait what?? That looks good in all honesty... Don't know if to try that or not nah, Lorenzo what do you think man?

You not ready for that yet, whenever you have a cough drink some puncheon with lime then try it. By that time you go be ready.

I have a co-worker that would put ketchup on everything. Ketchup on chicken normal. Ketchup on chicken when it mixed with rice and peas (yuh know... pelau), not all that appetizing. After eating the chicken he is basically stuck eating ketchup with rice.

ketchup on pelau does taste good too lmao i dont do it often but yea it hits the spot

Nah not me. I limit ketchup to mostly fried food and sandwiches (hot dogs and burgers) and even then I rather the sourness of the Heinz. Somehow I'm a minority though.

Hey does anyone else here eat their eggs sunny side up with a runny yolk?

Long time I used to eat pelau with ketchup but now is just pepper sauce/raw pepper. I had sunny side up eggs a few times though, it was decent.

Nah not me. I limit ketchup to mostly fried food and sandwiches (hot dogs and burgers) and even then I rather the sourness of the Heinz. Somehow I'm a minority though.

Hey does anyone else here eat their eggs sunny side up with a runny yolk?

I don't put ketchup on much more than Fried stuff and burgers. Don't eat the sunny side ups much but they are really tasty.

I have a co-worker that would put ketchup on everything. Ketchup on chicken normal. Ketchup on chicken when it mixed with rice and peas (yuh know... pelau), not all that appetizing. After eating the chicken he is basically stuck eating ketchup with rice.

Sounds like something my family and i would do. We go through about 5 bottles of ketchup a month lmaooo

Back