The Weirdest Mixture

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

LV

What's the weirdest mixture of things you've ever eaten/drank? Mine has to be red wine mixed with white oak and coca cola. It had a nice taste but the white oak could have been substituted with puncheon. The original madman added some salt and two green plums with salt on them to his but I don't have the belly for that, yet.

The weirdest food combo has to be... Mayonnaise, soy sauce, corned beef, chicken bologna sausage with ketchup and pepper sauce. To my surprise it actually tasted good. Earlier today I added a piece of pimento to a plum chow and it added a nice flavor to it. What weird combinations have you experimented with and ended up finding something new you like?

I Love This post Lorenzo!

Drinks :

- Sprite with orange juice and squeeze of lime and bitters . You can swap the sprite for soda
- Milk mix with soft drink like red, orange or banana or grape
- Apple juice mix with apple non-alco champaigne
- Water infused with weird stuff such as any fruit i have on hand lol

FOOD:

- Ketchup with errthing like lentil rice and ketchup < taste real bess
- Vienna Sausage (Small canned sausage ) fried with ketchup, veggies, pepper sauce and seasoning
- Tuna thrown into the processor with milk, lime, mayo, pimento, onion, garlic, black pepper, salt
and green seasoning. This makes an awesome tuna paste to spread on any bread or crackers.
- Pelau but using Macaroni instead of rice.
- Curry-Lau curying the chicken instead of stewing
- Calalou Pie putting everything to bake in the oven with cheese untop can even do a lasagna
out of it too.

i dont make weird things or drinks.....but i see a man mix stag and coke together i was shocked

I also don't really know of any weird combos, I tend to stick to simple, already created stuff.

I Love This post Lorenzo!

Drinks :

- Sprite with orange juice and squeeze of lime and bitters . You can swap the sprite for soda
- Milk mix with soft drink like red, orange or banana or grape
- Apple juice mix with apple non-alco champaigne
- Water infused with weird stuff such as any fruit i have on hand lol

FOOD:

- Ketchup with errthing like lentil rice and ketchup < taste real bess
- Vienna Sausage (Small canned sausage ) fried with ketchup, veggies, pepper sauce and seasoning
- Tuna thrown into the processor with milk, lime, mayo, pimento, onion, garlic, black pepper, salt
and green seasoning. This makes an awesome tuna paste to spread on any bread or crackers.
- Pelau but using Macaroni instead of rice.
- Curry-Lau curying the chicken instead of stewing
- Calalou Pie putting everything to bake in the oven with cheese untop can even do a lasagna
out of it too.

Thanks for the "recipes", I'll try them one day when I feel adventurous.

i dont make weird things or drinks.....but i see a man mix stag and coke together i was shocked

I tred puncheon and stag once, it's not as strong as you think.

I also don't really know of any weird combos, I tend to stick to simple, already created stuff.

Part of life is trying new things, young man. For experience, drink a bottle of whiskey and see how long it takes you. Then try to walk in a straight line for as long as possible.

Part of life is trying new things, young man. For experience, drink a bottle of whiskey and see how long it takes you. Then try to walk in a straight line for as long as possible.

Well big man you try the food and drink, I will continue trying what I've always been about. Food and drink really don't capture my interest beyond a certain point.

some new things you try you mite like it nirtime lol like the first time I try fries with noodles lol

omgggg when you guys visit movietowne..

Please try the Fries dripped in the Cheese from the Nachos .. Bess Ever

Popcorn with ketchup real bess!

Fries and stew chicken.. Good too

Oh yeah good call there, I tried the fries in the nacho cheese already, that is one great combo for sure.

I grate cheese, mix it with ketchup, pepper sauce and put a piece of vienna sausage under it on top of a piece of crix then microwave it for 20-25 seconds. It's a mini pizza, great late night snack. When you're making it make enough so you know you full and ready to sleep when you're finished eating it.

Not really a weird mixture but it goes to show crix tasting good with almost anything that's why it's a household necessity to keep a big tin at hand at all times. You could even eat it with milk tea or straight up just like that. Soon we'll live in a future where crix runs the world.

crix is the vital supply lol.....once you can put it in your tea and it goes down good cant go wrong....but will try that out sometime

That sounding decent but not something I would do. It's still a lot of effort when I could just use Pepper Jack cheese and done. Lol.

BREAD PIZZA

Use normal bread (you can toast it if its soft)
Add ketchup and cheese
Add toppings untop like onion, tomatoes, sweet pepper, corn, pine etc.
Put it in the microwave for 1 minute until cheese melts and voila! Bread Pizza :D

Had that before, honestly when you all say weird food mixtures, i thinking like mixing wassabi in chow or something so yes lol.

Had that before, honestly when you all say weird food mixtures, i thinking like mixing wassabi in chow or something so yes lol.

Well then, I'd recommend going to the doubles man, asking him for a triples with heavy pepper and drinking a supligen while eating it. You'll have a true, trini experience.

Ever eat tomato chow? I haven't in a long time but I would try it again... In the morning or something. I might add some cucumbers, green mango, plum, whatever I could get my hands on.

Anything can be made into chow .. Presenting " Coconut Jelly Chow" ..Saw this on fb

11050825_10203865840741967_6066299533268359582_n.jpg

Back