The Walking Dead - Discussion Thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A thread dedicated to only THE WALKING DEAD DISCUSSIONS
As we anticipate Season 5 its been one of the It was the hardest wait of all seasons for me.

Here's The trailer

[video=youtube;j4GAs9TJVjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM[/video]

t9f8NRs.gif

I am...this is the thread for me
Watched up until season 4 esp 10 I think gotta catch up now

You should catch up as you have 3 more days to do so before season 5 starts. I'm disappointed in my self, I was so eager for season 5 that i spoil it for my self. Instead of waiting to see exactly what happen after season's 4 cliffhanger i watched the trailer, and i ruined the trill hmmm.

Lol I would have don't the same
Yea gonna do it this weekend actually had it downloaded on my phone some months now just that I watch Doctor Who a lot to catching up

The first episode of season 5 was awesome and gruesome. The Part where the people at Terminus was silting the captures throat was a WTF moment. Really really good episode.

This is one of my favorite shows! Season 5 start off with a bang! I was wondering how in the hell Rick and the gang were going to get out of that situation. lol. Can't wait for the next episode! Started watching Z-Nation and The Strain. Z-Nation is horror mixed with comedy, not perfect, but I keep finding myself being drawn to it. The Strain is awesome! A must watch! Nuff said....check it out!

Omg now watch the walking dead season 5 episode 8, never expected Beth to did wow i was so shocked. This show getting like Game of thrones wtf.

Back