The so called gangsta

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
We does see alot of youths listening to certain types of music that promote violence and criminal activities. Mavado does sing about guns and how he's a gangsta but lets we what these so called wanda be's are.

Alot of youths get the impression that having a gun makes them bad what i does say is if you so bad you don't need a gun fight like a man. They feel that running up to a man and shooting him behind his back and running away is being a real bad man and being a gangsta that the gayest thing ever. Come on people a gun don't make you bad it makes you weak and a looser you know if they did not have a gun see if anyone of them can fight a hand to hand battle

Man times have changed. Long time it was about hand-to-hand combat.. Now is gun. the criteria of a so-called "bad-man" has changed. So holding gun and shooting people is considered a criteria to be lablelled a bad-man. The youth's morals are mixed up. Crime is considered as a sort of "badge of honour" out there on the streets.Then the youths are bombarded by violence and wrong morals in the media everyday. And with the poor moral foundation that they posses- if any at all- are easily replaced by what is portrayed in the music they listen to and the movies and shows they watch.

Yup media is everything these days and in this day and age people fed up and lazy only want to sit down and not make a change but let music and tv influence their lives. I swear if movado or anyone of them say shooting people in authority was kool you would see how many people going down in one day thats to tell you how stupid youths are these days and yes i meant it to offend. All these songs about GAZA AND GULLY .

GAZA: - A Place in Jamaica with alot of crime

GULLY- A geography landscape formed when erosion takes place primarily on mountains that leave a dormant drain or as it is called a gully

SO WHO FROM THE GAZA OR GULLY NOW??

-Karrie said:
Yup media is everything these days and in this day and age people fed up and lazy only want to sit down and not make a change but let music and tv influence their lives. I swear if movado or anyone of them say shooting people in authority was kool you would see how many people going down in one day thats to tell you how stupid youths are these days and yes i meant it to offend. All these songs about GAZA AND GULLY .

GAZA: - A Place in Jamaica with alot of crime

GULLY- A geography landscape formed when erosion takes place primarily on mountains that leave a dormant drain or as it is called a gully

SO WHO FROM THE GAZA OR GULLY NOW??
The GAZA and GULLY terms, are derived from the hometown of the feuding dancehall artists, Vybz kartel and Movado. Kartel hails from the Gaza, a working class town in Jamaica. Movado hails from the Gully, a shanty town with shacks and a high unemployment rate.

But i am talking typically thats what the words mean

Gully a geographic feature
Gaza a strip where brings death and horror to families...we all know the story..

I hate these dread talk..... youths a really misinterpreting it so bad

Gosh if you know is everywhere yuh turn is only this gaza and gully thing. I went Caura a day and is only these songs them playing. i can remember the days when nice harmonious songs were in style and everyone shared world love. now is only war and if you not in it then people does watch you funny and call you a beh beh

Apparently these songs are the norm these days. I Remember a scenario that played off with a school boy the other day, A muslim boy was beaten up by "school G's " because apparently he was not gangster enough to listen to the song "where you get that new clarks " by Popcaan and Vybz. He is a chubby boy that wore glasses so imagine how this child was bullied because of a song. Is real stupidness going on here yes, songs causing violence , youths taking the lyrics to heart. I doesn't know why some of the musicians don't realize what they are putting into fans heads or if they like self-mass-destruction

Its the world we live in now-a-days..so that's really sad.

this one is far the stupidess scene i have ever heard. a boy getting beaten up because he wasnot gangster enough to listen to that song lol. kids nowadays are so senseless they need some counselling yes

dem ppl sad yes and in spite a down here in trinidad they even call locations gaza and gully. I live enterpsrise in the so called "gaza" section yet still i does hear dem so called "gaza" man blastin all elephant man and movado same ting wit d so called "gully" listnin "gaza" music yet dem does hardly have nothin to do wit one another fight each other and well i jus doh get wuz d scene in dat

Dale Samaroo 42 yrs owner of Samuel and Sons Driving School.....A CHAGUANAS driving instructor was shot in the head yesterday to the back of the head by a lone gunman after months of death threats....the shooting occurred at Ramsaran Street, within sight of the Chaguanas Police Station, Chaguanas Magistrates' Court and Immigration Division office....Samaroo, of Endeavour Road was sitting in the front passenger seat assisting a 25-yrs-old female who was at the wheel learning for her driving test.....It was then that a man of African descent, wearing a green shirt and brown pants....walked up to the vehicle an shot Samaroo and ran off....He was taken to Chaguanas Health Centre and later transferred to Port of Spain General Hospital where he was listed in a critical condition!!!

Jesse James 20 yrs of School Street, Enterprise in Chaguanas was fatally shot while standing at the corner of African Grounds, Enterprise Street in Chaguanas....around 9.30 p.m. on Saturday a gunman on a motorcycle pulled alongside James and opened fire....James was hit several times on the upper body. Officers found approximately 20 spent shells at the scene...He was rushed to Chaguanas Health Facility where he eventually succumbed to his injuries around 9.45 p.m!!!

was going to chaguanas when this happened ! idk what to say anymore people have no consideration for life

Back