The Rude Parrot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A guy named Matt received a parrot for his birthday. The parrot was fully-grown, with a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every other word was an expletive. Those that weren’t expletives were, to say the least, rude. Matt tried hard to change the bird’s attitude and was constantly saying polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of to try and set a good example.

Nothing worked. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shook the bird and the bird just got angrier and ruder.

Finally, in a moment of desperation, Matt put the parrot in the freezer. For a few moments he heard the bird squawk and kick and scream. Then suddenly there was quiet. Not a sound for half a minute.

Matt was frightened that he might have hurt the bird and quickly opened the freezer door. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Matt’s extended arm and said, “I believe that I might have offended you with my rude language and actions. I will endeavor to correct my behavior. I really am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness.”

Matt was astonished at the bird’s change in attitude and was about to ask what had made such a dramatic change when the parrot continued, “May I ask what the chicken did?”

One night a bandit was walking down the road when there a power outage...so he decided this was his chance, he jumped the first wall he saw. It was totally black so he turned on his flash light an started 2 shine it all around. Then he stumbled upon a parrot "JESUS US WATCHING U" said the parrot. So the bandit asked what do u know about jesus, the parrot repeated "JESUS IS WATCHING U"!. the bandit asked the parrot his name...the parrot told him moses the bandit replied, who so stupid 2 name deh parrot moses. The parrot replies "THE SAME PERSON WHO NAME THEIR PITT BULL JESUS"!

heard that parrot joke before...and since when do parrots have "arms"..anyway. like the one that andre posted! lol.

LOLZ it was funny thou both were lol.... i wanna name my next pit connan thou

Back