The Rape-aXe

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
AntiRapet001.jpg

Rape-aXe is a revolutionary new product that aids in the prevention of rapes. This device can later be used to identify the attacker and aid in the apprehension of the perpetrator.

The Rape-aXe system consists of a latex sheath, which contains razor-sharp barbs. The device is worn in the vagina like a tampon. When the attacker attempts vaginal penetration the barbs attach themselves to the penis, causing great discomfort. The device must be surgically removed, which will result in the positive identification of the attacker and subsequent arrest. Tampering of the device will result in further clasping of the barbs to the penis which may result in blood loss.

Demonstration of Rape-aXe:

http://www.antirape.co.za/intro.htm

Coming to a SuperPharm near you....

rapex-condom4.jpg

I Love this...thank you to the creator now men really can feel what coming to them now! Gosh i wonder if anyone got caught so far it must be joyful to watch them groan and cry in pain. Yay! Sorry i'm no feminist but i glad there is hope lol

ha ha ha dat good for dem rapist but i a question

if its latex (same material as regular condoms) wouldnt they bet able to cut off easy wit a sissors even a knife?

women are treated as sex toys it this country. The law in trinidad do not do enough to protect women for rape but this product should be introduced in trinidad and for all them rapist should suffer from this product. Every woman should get one

i don't think this is gonna make any head road in rape prevention.. Sorry to burst the bubble. If they plan on introducing such a device locally, they will need to advertise and inform the general public. The same rapist and dem listening too. Besides, with the mentally of our local people, most women won't use it in the first place anyway.. I don't know about you all, but I don't think many women will feel confortable with such a device in their private area with barbs as part of the system. I could be wrong.

I Understand what you mean but As It Was Said it was made for people in the East mostly where rape and crimes are heavy and women have to be enclosed and afraid of men all the time who treat women as sex objects and so on. Things are so harsh there that women will not think twice about NOT wearing it . They will even self it would give them a little assurance and freedom in cases like these. who saying it will or will not kill them but women there are doing it on their own risk !

If its targeted at women of the east who are constantly raped and assulted etc, this device has the potential to be a catalyst for an increased in serious crimes against women. e.g. grevious assault, murder etc. plus it may force men who rape, to do so anally more often. so like i said, this could probably do more harm than good.

admin said:
women are treated as s-e_x toys it this country. The law in trinidad do not do enough to protect women for rape but this product should be introduced in trinidad and for all them rapist should suffer from this product. Every woman should get one
And continue to dress and act like sluts after... :rolleyes:

Thats for some of them not all as i said why it was designed to target the women in the less developed countries

but i got another question what bout those who rape analy? dont tell me the can even put the device there can they???

That's what i raised in my previous post.. There are those who will turn to raping women anally, bearing in mind that this device is in the woman.. Or they'll just beat the crap out of the women and make them take the device out then proceed to have their way...or they will just sexually assault them anally...

That raises another issue.. So the makers have to bear in mind that situation as well women can be assaulted for having that or even be killed

Knowing how women are these days i'm sure they are buying that as hell because they are so desperate to get a way out

wtf i've never heard about the rapist in south..have any details or is it in the news papers?

Back