The PNM and UNC Logic!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Asha

LV

The Supporters of the PNM and UNC believe this and only this.

images.jpg

UNC
If you don't support the UNC Decisions, ideology and party then you are a PNM.
If you are not Indian you are surly PNM

PNM
If you don't support the PNM Decisions, ideology and party then you are a UNC.
If you are negro you are surly UNC.

This is the mentality of group of people who support both of these parties. After looking at Facebook and the comments of these supporters its a group of people bullying people by these Ideologies outlined above.

This simply leaves no place for persons having Independent thinking and being independent.

People i'm telling you all, you people are a bunch of asses. Influenced and controlled by these political parties.
You are the same people will see your party doing shit and it HURTING you (YOUR LIVING) and you will still be a die hard asshole supporter.

And i'm would like to personally point this out to The PNM WOMEN's Group and Rhoda Bharath (From 868wire) all yuh on shit.

So does this make me a UNC Supporter Because i can think independently?.

the worse thing Trinidad and Tobago has ever done was become an independent nation! Every country ever governed by descendants of negro & east Indian has never prospered into a first world nation.

A classic example is the African Continent & India, Trinidad is just a smaller version of them in the western hemisphere.

Like it or not...that's the truth..

I does keep out the politics because it's really a set of stupidness.

I mean, its ok if one thieving but not the other? Its ok to get aggressive and brain dead over politics ? Smh yes.

Back