The Official What Yuh Cooking thread!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

So guys and gals , its sunday, what better way to spend a sunday than eating all the food prepared earlier on in the day!

So what have you guys cooked? whats your favourite types of food?

Today on the menu here, curry goat with buss up shot or dhalpuri , also curry aloo, fry aloo, and tomota chocka with rice!

next sunday some family coming by so serious cooking about to take place!

Nothing Speshal this sunday because all my family in our street are preparing for Eid..so it's fried rice and stew chicken with boil plantains and salad.. Normally we does be cooking up a storm on all sundays but we don't want any left overs.

usehevyj.jpg

e5ape2yd.jpg

jugejeme.jpg

azudybag.jpg

uge8yhed.jpg

Plus more still cooking!!

Who want???????????

^ Dude whats wrong with you, you're making me hungry omg looks tasty. Hmmm i did not go anywhere today for Eid so i suffering.

Whey check food! Went by family for Eid .. Tonight i just eating a whole avocado with pepper and salt

Please allow me to jump in with some rice, dhal and curry goat ! - I almost bite meh fingers with this Eid dish.... :shock: How it looking peeps

Dhal_zps4ee00eb7.jpg

kiss cake as in the sponge cake they bake? or the goodie that all trinis call kiss cake?

Goooooodddd is a long long time now i havent eaten a good bbq the last time i ate ah rellllll lashing bbq was from Max Grill in St.Helena there , they could make some bess bbq!

Mr.Bollywood said:
Goooooodddd is a long long time now i havent eaten a good bbq the last time i ate ah rellllll lashing bbq was from Max Grill in St.Helena there , they could make some bess bbq!

Al Haqq lost its touch though since the old man took back the place from his son but nevertheless still good.. I used to love BBQ Boys now i cannot remember when was the last time i went there.

Today i had a good ole pot of chicken Pelau !

Back