The Official Trini Dash Cam User Thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Re: Dash Cam

Was wondering if it have ones that could record front and back of my vechile jus in case u get hit from behind

516weCTzv8L.jpg

Like this, thats we have up for the contest, you can win this if you win the current contest on Trinimotors.

so I have a forum goal for the next few days...

Was wondering if it have ones that could record front and back of my vechile jus in case u get hit from behind

Better to use two independent dash cams. That is the current setup in my car. Both run 24/7.

And I have another video up, I call it "Diplomatic Stupidity":

[video=youtube_share;YGUC6J_2brA]http://youtu.be/YGUC6J_2brA?list=UUfO8O03jTsiDsTHMlaJ7LjA[/video]

If anyone has contacts in said embassy, make them aware of this video...

I have one more to upload two weeks now. Seeing that FLOW finally fix my internet after they mess up my modem for no reason for a week, time to get back to work...

Better to use two independent dash cams. That is the current setup in my car. Both run 24/7.

And I have another video up, I call it "Diplomatic Stupidity":

[video=youtube_share;YGUC6J_2brA]http://youtu.be/YGUC6J_2brA?list=UUfO8O03jTsiDsTHMlaJ7LjA[/video]

If anyone has contacts in said embassy, make them aware of this video...

I have one more to upload two weeks now. Seeing that FLOW finally fix my internet after they mess up my modem for no reason for a week, time to get back to work...

All the embassy vehicle could have done is reverse, and would have made life simple for everyone. These people think they could and should inconvenience everyone else to get their own way.

Here's another one. I could have badly injured a kid because of his parent's stupid drive...

[video=youtube_share;XJBFmzJ_oTM]http://youtu.be/XJBFmzJ_oTM[/video]

Oh my goshhhhh! That last video to think about it could of been a major accident. That unrestrained child would of been flung out the glass onto the road.. I am glad that you take these vids .

Here's another one. I could have badly injured a kid because of his parent's stupid drive...

[video=youtube_share;XJBFmzJ_oTM]http://youtu.be/XJBFmzJ_oTM[/video]

WOW that was close, some people are so inpatient and really fail at driving.

Video looks clean tho

Also still don't know why ppm don't invest in child seats -_-
This is on of the main reason I hardly drive even tho I love it
Same thing happened to be on Omera road but big man driving a range rover and one his cell phone coming onto the main with out watching -_-

Saxman, them tida drivers i tell you eh! They feel them soo out and bad. So many times i got bad drives especially from tida drivers and they never fail to amaze me with their disgusting driving skills

Aye all yuh Neva see d Navara ppl? They fly down a busy highway in excess of 120 while tailgating to get a passing squeeze.

I saw Saxman642s video about the silver cube. I laughed till ppl in the house thought I was insane for how sax man dealt with him. I love how he told him go on YouTube and find yuhself.

This latest video he has posted isn't anything new and it's a very frustrating problem too. Tiida taxis are the worst. They do some really dumb and unexplainable things.
A lot of them also flash lights behind people taking their time and driving carefully. My dad actually blocked the last Tiida taxi doing him that from behind. Served him right.

Not only tiida drivers. Taxi and maxi drivers in general. Stop unexpectedly, bad drive, road hogs and always want to be wrong and strong.

Just yesterday on the cross AD Wagon just pull on me from on the shoulder and riding the passenger side of the car and only want to cut in front

Not only tiida drivers. Taxi and maxi drivers in general. Stop unexpectedly, bad drive, road hogs and always want to be wrong and strong.

Just yesterday on the cross AD Wagon just pull on me from on the shoulder and riding the passenger side of the car and only want to cut in front

They frequently do that. Sometimes I pull on them aggressively if they do that. But idk what it is taxis and maxis feel they own The road and tell them something they ready to fight.

Back