The man named Ramesh Is a sly fox

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
He Represents Tabaquite, the time before election he came promised many things he would do for us, He open his office in Tabaquite as well. HE walked the streets of Tabaquite fooling everyone they will will upbring Tabaquite to a better place meaning better roads etc well as you know all these things are lies. I certainly did not vote for him because i know his character Through out his UNC political Career breaking up the part not one time but two times.
Ramesh%2520L%2520Maharaj.png

But yet he still fooled many, After the elections he had his office opened for just 2 weeks and gone have not seen him since he abandoned the people how voted for him and going out in the public as this good righteous person. Don't be fooled people he will be back or elections again fooling everyone of his crap and not only that he's taking about change haha i say its time to change him from Tabaquite.

Nanan was representing Tabaquite before him and he did the same thing before but he did more that Ramesh did.
I'm not UNC OR PNM but i'm telling you the truth about this man Ramesh, Even if you support a political party and you are seeing crap happening you should get up and speak out about it.
Is we who elect these people and they should know that So stop this nonsense you people have of being die hard PNM and die Hard UNC is we who will be Dieing Hard

Change is hard and it is a known fact that people fear change,whether it is political or not.Don't matter how bad the incumbent makes things people will always ask themselves the question "what if?".My area also falls as part of the Tabaquite constituency,I'm not much of a politics person but there is a UNC office in the junction,don't know if anyone does be there though.But I do know is only when election time comes then the representatives for the area come around in their cars and stuff to announce meetings.

Not only that the thing about it is that they so don't want the pnm back in office so they voting the UNC and they so don't want the unc back in office they voting the PNM.

If you really look at its racial discrimination going on here and if the PNM and the UNC heads are pushing this thing.

Hmm, on the topic of Ramesh, I knew long ago that he was a snake in the grass. Imentioned this in another post. Wasn't he the one, that was responsible for the downfall of the UNC?

Yes i did say that in the first post but it was not one time but 2 times people should remember that. He's the bancanalist he likes to stir up things and them comes back to mend it and cause bancanal again.
He's not a man to be trusted but he can manipulate and fool poor helpless people to do him bidings.

Well look at that,as I am writing this post Kamla Persad Bissessar passing in front meh house. :signlol:

haha lol Cool3ni
I cant begin to say how much Ramesh does frighten me. He just dont look like a trustworthy man. Even physically lol. I fail to understand how he does weave in and out of political parties with such ease. I dont know what he in politics for cuz everything he touch does collapse :eek: . He too smart to be wasting time in UNC for nothing. I wont like his end game plan at all.. I dont care which party he in. He up to something. :O

Everyone knows the reputation of this man "ramesh"... Even the people who invited him back into the party....He must be gifted with something because according to Admin he was in and out two times in the UNC party... What were they thinking when they invited him once more back again and to hold Tabaquite and a sure seat for the UNC... Now he they for a while doing whatever, causing destruction the unc camp, ....Politics is not my thing....done

say wat alyuh want d man is very season an know his way around all corners so of d arena
i kno if he wins it will be to tabaquite benefit coz we will get things done!!!
i never liked him in my area but hes there an we should work wit him!!!

But what happens if he does not want to work with us as is the case, because he was working with jack and they both bash panday how he working with panday again. What really going on here are we going down this same road again.

maybe.......but u can support ur MP's campaign but u can choose Kamla for
d leader coz its still all UNC!!! Ramesh does work in d constituency but remember
some ppl take all dat is given........an take it 4 their friends and family an say every ting gd in tabaquite.....we need to stop d frightin and work together for tabaquite ........meet him in his office an tell him wat u want but we does only talk yes.........get out there an make tings happen...........we can make a difference admin use trinispice an tell him our problems plz!!!

Don't get me wrong the man does work but he's still sly.... He go jump ship anytime.... Representing Tabaquite is good but he has lost the trust of people to make him a leader of a political party by all the things he has done in the past....

well ah clear message was sent to d sly fox an d so call silver fox dis internal election!!!

Did u hear his speech mentioning "my sister Kamla"..... His sly ways are back...

d sly fox may wants d cheif whip position!!! an d silver fox may want to b president of t&t

Back