The growth of Trinispice

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

You know when we post topics in the Site Info some of you all do not bother to read them so i post it here ..

You know Trinispice is small in acvtive members and i think that we do not know eachother well to say we can chat about certain things and might not get along as friends at least some members might think so ...i think in order for the members to cooperate as one we need to get to know eachother better ...

TRINISPICE is planning from now on a members meeting for us to discuss matters in the forum. i know some of our members do not locally reside here but forthe members who can make it especially the staff have to make it. we do not know the desired location as yet but i need your feed back asap on the matter.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a great idea..to make sure that i on the same page....is this meeting a physical meeting?

Awwwwww man dats so koool dat its makin me kriii :'( i wish i cood really b deer :( idk wat else 2 say man dat woodve so nice 2 actually discuss ideas face 2 face wit all d members :'( u guys r d best

[[i cant help it im just emotional]]

Yes wispa i know it will be kinda weird be say wah we have to do it inorder to make changes

do you remember our link?? www.chat.trinispice.net well we are planning to have regular meetings there not for long but to clear up certain matters in the forum..

PEOPLE DOES NOT SEEM TO TAKE STAFF DISCUSSION SERIOUSLY Please give me your feedback once more !

sure later on we would pick some location that we all can reach with no ease but please tell me what you all think..

give me ideas on how hosting a big meeting can contribute to the successiveness(i kno its not a word) of the forum...

I think you mean i think we HAD grown this year!

We Hadda Organise A Forum Lime... Pizza Hut?... Marios?... The Rise?... TGI?.... Woodford Cafe?.... Allyuh Decide...

i say TGI's i working to get back the members of the forum, i'm trying my best as soon as we get back some traffic we can always host a lime.

i tink we growin now....it have guest during d day so lets wrk to keep on growing!!!

Back