The Anime Thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

Ok yall the basis of this thread is so all the anime enthusiasts can gather together to tell us what anime they are currently watching or manga they are ready so some of us can put it in our archives of shows or manga to read/watch.

Currently Im watching Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 as well as some others i'll update it later down in the day..feel free to chime in

Naruto(completed)
One Piece
Bleach
Katekyo Hitman Reborn(completed)
Tokyo ghoul Season 1, Season 2 ongoing
Log Horizon
will update some more later down

I'm not too big on the anime scene but Death Note was pretty cool

^^^ I watched death note but not the complete thing has an interesting story to it maybe i should finish that off :decision::decision:

^^^ I watched death note but not the complete thing has an interesting story to it maybe i should finish that off :decision::decision:

You NEED to finish that if you are an anime person. I'll give you a copy of the series if need be.

What I am taking in currently:

Bleach (manga)
Aldnoah Zero
Tokyo Ghoul (Root A)
Assassination classroom
Parasyte (stick to watch though a close friend says it is very good)

I binge watched Death Note lol I can't imagine it any other way and it was short enough to finish quickly

Watching "Humanity Has Declined" on and off. I on episode 4 or something, can't remember. Good anime though, would recommend. Finished reading a masterpiece called eden* a couple weeks ago too, it was an epic experience. Reading Demonbane very slowly.

Recommended List of Anime to Watch:

Welcome to the N.H.K.

Gungrave

Monster

Samurai Champloo

House of Five Leaves

Cowboy Bebop

Humanity has Declined

Fate/Stay Night(the remake)

Fate/Zero.

Those are good and can appeal to (almost) all anime fans.

As requested by you all i will be starting back death note from the start today....lol

^^^yea sword art online is great you will enjoy it.... you now remind me i have to finish watch out the second season

I ashamed....I should've started this thread. lol

Death Note is awesome, I saw it several years ago, still one of my favs, need to re-watch it!

I love Sword Art Online, Samurai Champloo, Naruto (read the manga, need to catch up on the anime), School Days (really disturbing, but good), To Love Ru:angel:, Zero No Tsukaima, Medaka Box, Fairy Tale and well I'll update when I remember the rest...there's ALOT!

Currently I'm watching
Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin).....again...
Wake Up Girls
Valkyria Chronicles (Very good!)
High School of the Dead

Wow best thread, anime is just the best. Really enjoy Naruto shippudden and Bleach but the amount of filler is ridiculous, but they are my two favorites.

I ashamed....I should've started this thread. lol

Death Note is awesome, I saw it several years ago, still one of my favs, need to re-watch it!

I love Sword Art Online, Samurai Champloo, Naruto (read the manga, need to catch up on the anime), School Days (really disturbing, but good), To Love Ru:angel:, Zero No Tsukaima, Medaka Box, Fairy Tale and well I'll update when I remember the rest...there's ALOT!

Currently I'm watching
Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin).....again...
Wake Up Girls
Valkyria Chronicles (Very good!)
High School of the Dead

hahaha no worries manga addict im a anime beast also haha so i had to beat you to it lol...i know it doesnt look so but i spend most of my time watching or reading manga lol havent start anything new as with work i have stuff finding time becoming difficult lol..... admin lol naruto was great.....bleach left alot to desire as i had continued to read the manga i hope they do a reboot soon

I used to watch a lot of anime but now I read visual novels. It's like an anime book with voiced characters, music and coloured pictures. Reason why I started leaning to the visual novel side is because it had a deeper impact than anime..

Most of the popular ones do have some "H" in it but those parts could be skipped because it isn't relevant to the story, just some fan service.

Here's some gameplay of a recent release, eden*. It's a masterpiece, short and sweet. The feels were real.

[video=youtube;PfGCsTQ9Sm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfGCsTQ9Sm8[/video]

Eden looks awesome Lorenzo, I'll have to get more like that. lol

I watched Naruto and Bleach as well. Naruto is one of my favorites and I was depressed when the manga ended. lol. Dying to see the last movie! I loved Bleach, but it has way too many fillers (Naruto's guilty of that as well), and I watched a little after he defeated Aizen, when I saw that he lost his powers and had to start back from scratch, I was like...F that shit. lol.

If you guys read manga on your phones, I strongly recommend Manga Rock 2 for both iPhone and Android and Mango (Android only). Both are very good! I prefer Manga Rock, but if you like to download and keep your manga on your PC, Mango is the way to go!

How is it going inside here fellas allowing my anime to pile up lol..so when i get some free time is hibernation lmao

You guys... I totally dreamt I was in Death Note last night. I need to lay off this thread lol

hahahaha ded you really enjoyed that anime
here people hold this
[video=youtube;YvU3ExhdB30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvU3ExhdB30[/video]

hahahaha ded you really enjoyed that anime
here people hold this

Lol yeah I did! It was probably the first or second anime I was introduced to. That trailer looks promising! I know someone who loves the anime for it so I'll pass it on

Back