Teenage Pregnancy

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Do you think that teenage pregnancy is a problem in your area??

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Do you know what Trinidadian Girls are using to Abort their pregnancies Somethings called Cycotex and bush tea and a dose of pills that is used to upset the balance in the womb to expell everything in their insides. The only people who are allowed to do abortions are Rape victims or complicated pregnancies that threatens the mother's lives. It is a problem in especially my area well close to it By Enterprise there. Little girls are seen walking down the road Big belly and the father is nowhere to be found. This is the kind of lives they choose for themselves and when they are stuck in poverty they look for someone to blame

A lot of teenage girls seem to get pregnant nowadays, this is not good.

I think government should punish teenagers who get pregnant voluntarily.

some adults seem to celebrate teens who get pregnant. but bizzario, in what way should the government punish teenagers who voluntarily get pregnant? should we have an institution similar to YTC to send them off too? then this is going to cost the government and then there are the human rights activists who will go against it. but in our society many criminals are from single parents who got pregnant in their teens.

In america there are alot of pregnancy schools where teens enroll to help them with their pregnancy and also learn at their pace i think this will be effective in trini

Back