Teen sold sister, 7, for sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A 15-year-old girl sold her 7-year-old sister for sex to as many as seven men and boys who gang-raped the child inside a Rowan Towers apartment Sunday night, police said.

The teen, who was herself selling sex to party guests, allegedly watched as the rapists held her sister down and threatened to kill the young girl if she screamed.

The elder girl, whose name was not released by police, has been arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes.

"You don't even know what to say," Capt. Joseph Juniak said of the crime. "It's incomprehensible."

The little girl put her clothes on after the attack and left the high-rise while her sister stayed behind, police said. Two strangers walked the crying child home, police said.

Detectives have vowed to track down the participants in the rape.

"These individuals need to be identified and brought to justice as soon as possible," Juniak said.

An outraged Mayor Douglas Palmer could scarcely find words to express his horror.

"As the father of a young daughter, this is one of the most abhorrent, perverted, immoral acts I've ever heard of," he said. "It's abhorrent. The police are gonna track down these people and get justice for this innocent angel."

"I believe personally -- not as the mayor -- personally, there is a space reserved in hell for the perpetrators of this act and I know they'll get there," he said.

http://www.nj.com/news/times/regional/i ... xml&coll=5

Re: Teen sold sister, 7, for s-e_x

WHAT DE FCUK! NO really tell me what kinda frickin shit is this going on. i hate this world boy i hate humanity i hate what people are becoming! may they rot in hell and brought back and rot and burn again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you hate humanity??? dam!! de world too? Awww dam, i guess i should have no more contact with you then..*holding head down*.. but on a serious note.. I'm never able to find the words to rightly describe the horror and disbelief I feel when reading things like this. And to add insult to injury, the main orchestrator is the 15yr old older "sister" of the victim... Disgusting.

Survival to the fitness..... What do we real mean by that? The only ppl are feel sorry for are the men who participate in this act.... No remorse whatsoever....

boy i just dont know what the hell to say bout dat. dat is just sick i hope dey beat dem fellas merciless in jail. right through every day

Wyspa said:
you hate humanity??? dam!! de world too? Awww dam, i guess i should have no more contact with you then..*holding head down*.. but on a serious note.. I'm never able to find the words to rightly describe the horror and disbelief I feel when reading things like this. And to add insult to injury, the main orchestrator is the 15yr old older "sister" of the victim... Disgusting.

Yeah ent i tell allure i getting fedup of this...if anyone do something to my family lord forbid and i see a chance , any chance whatsoever to KILL them........trust me nothing will stop me from killing

Back