Teacher on indecent assault charge-this is not true guys

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
This story on the express and all the medias is not true Mr. Albert Dookhi taught me in primary school and i know of the people of are accusing him of this nature. The woman lives in side my road she's really bad, her daughter ripped a students book and the teacher punished her for it. After that the woman came in school and made treats about how he would loose his job which he did from principal to teacher and now to unemployment. She paid people to do these things and plus she has other family members that send their children to that school, which she convinced them to accuse the teacher of assaulting their children.
This is the report from express.

A PRIMARY school teacher was placed on $100,000 bail after being charged with indecent assault against four school girls.

Albert Dookhi, 55, of the Tabaquite Presbyterian Primary School was not called upon to plead. The incidents allegedly occurred last November.

Dookhi obtained bail on Monday before a Justice of the Peace. Yesterday, Senior Magistrate Nanette Forde-John, sitting in the Chaguanas First Court confirmed the bail, which would cover all charges.

Dookhi was represented by attorney Sean Cazabon and the matters were transferred to the Couva Magistrates' Court for July 7.

Charges were laid by police constable Wendy Esdelle.

Guys this is not true seriously, i never expected this to come out so far.

yeah teachers tend the get all kinda crap from ignorant parents, and the problem is when people read this they automatically assume the man guilty, so when he get realease or the chrges dropped (i hope)people go complain how it have no justice in de country! like they even know what they asking for... :|

Yup i don't know what people will do again to cover up for their children if their child does something wrong steal or what ever they cover up for the child. dude i used to get real licks you know growing up lol, just thinking about it makes be frighten lol

Yeah some people are creating monsters by not allowing thier children to face the consequences of thier actions. This tends to backfire and then they get on like they never knew how bad de child was or still delusional that thier child is all good, i feel is less about de child and more about THEM and how THEY would look. I never get in any serious trouble cuz i know my parents wont baby me and coverup my mess and throw blame on others. I'd have to face my action and them first. These children wont grow up with any sense of right from wrong or responsibility. Or maybe they'll think they're always right.

Yes they bring back copral punishment, if half of the people in this country went true copral punishment this country would be a better place. And omg lol i really have to laugh at this the minister of security said he will curb crime in 3 years so the rate things going now do you think any of us have a chance to see the next 3 years. He and his arrestesses hmmm what kinda of security minister we have here

That was a typo it should read "insecurity minister" :) it look like people are more afraid because of him. Yeah bring back corporal punishment... as a last resort cuz some children cant learn otherwise. And for those who think it leads to abuse dont seem to realise that abuse would happen anyway. It has nothing to do with abuse thats why i stress last resort cuz good parents or teachers know exactly what is effective for harden children and when to use it.

i tink its time they start training teachers to keep a safe distance from students.....not to close.....
its very easy for a female student to say rape on a male teacher

They do train teachers to keep there distance. So most teachers will not be in any position to be accused of anything. It's just that some girls and sometimes boys who seem to not notice where the boundaries are and teachers need to be careful around children like that. Some sick person might take advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back