Tabaquite Composite Secondary School Morals

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Thats what i'm saying So when i talk about this school when i wrote this topic people was telling me to remove this article saying how i was writing false things. Come one people remove your heads from where it is now Tabaquite composite is not a nice school because the principal current and recent allows it to be so.

boy dem chirren today is someting else like dey have som rell demons on dem. is to take the all tie dem up and pray every last devil out. and if u need someting more just annoint a 2 by 4 hit dem dem a good few d devil mus run out full speed

True that but the principals need to get their act in order don't get them second chances call the police and let them police deal with them. Who vex lost because this crime rate is getting crazy most of the crime are from youths like school children.
Parents need to start back giving their children licks because that is the only way to straighten them back out.

last nite at about 1am d toilet area was on fire!!! some saying its electrical an some sayin its arson well we need to say its alleged....ah wonder if dis is ah pay bk or a statement, accidental or wat but its so co-incidental dis come an happen now wit everyting else.....y r dey condoning these attacks....y d news an d ministry not intervening....again all of this will b hidden!!!

some of ur info is correct madsuya, however indefence of: Deans when students are taken to d principal
he does not really suspend, so children are continously breaking school rules. imagine d fight which took
place two wks ago eh resolve yet? so d students take things in dey own hands. oh and about d safety officers
they eh no security, they does try but they eh even have any office so who say about them being in ah office
and looking out so wrong. in any school d burden lies with d principal and if he eh effective what u expect chaos daily

i hear u wat u sayin indefenceof but d school bein ah education facility r run by very educated professionals an seems everyone watching each other there!!! u all need to wrk together in talks, staff meeting etc wit d principal... y d deans stop d process wen d students don't get suspended, let d min know!!! an d safety officers r not very effective in dis sch, office or not....d security dept needs to b more alert an stop all d unprofessional behavior dey exhibit.....T&TUTA members should protest d principal's action or non action in matters of concern....don't let one bad cocoa pod spoil d entire field plz!!!

Exactly. Rather that take things into your own hands, why not go to the relevant authorities and have this situation sorted out once and for all. Apparently the Ministry is intent on hiding these events, so why not go to the media, anonymously even, let them know what delinquent teachers and principal they have incharge of people's children.

Not only that bring it on on the internet eg trinispice let everyone know because people more use the internet than want the news on Tv.

dey rather sit an gossip an pung ppl business in sch instead!!! just imagine d doubles lady has ah bo.bo foot...an does b scratchin while sellin....her garbage bin is dere just for style (not in use) handles money an food stuff d same time....no helper...safety officers if u dont have an office an u does walk around, u wood notice dis!!!

tabaquite teachers in pleas for help....dat's d cry to TTUTA!!! members of staff is now talkin ah stand...in dat sch...an article in d Tuesday's express got my attention dat d teachers ah ready now.....oh is it dat dis fourm made ah difference!!! ppl r upset wit dis topic..but we must continue in order to make ah DIFFERENCE

HAPPY to see something is happening at that school. Hope the changes are effective this time!

Its good that the staff are speaking out at this school so what happen to the other schools in the country, If the school Principal is allow alot of criminal activities to happen in their school and not report something wrong, report them.

some students put pins upside down on a female teacher chair but luckily she put her hands first to dust d chair an she felt d pins nobody has come forward an said who did dis act.......any knows more on dis matter?

ah saw police yesterday in d school coz some fellas run in d gate dan beat up some students, wats really going on here boy d security shoulda close d gate an put ah good cutass on dem before police come, do we hav to get police for schools now?

Back