T&T Trivia

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

San fernando

LV

Someone ask a question about the country and then after the question is answered another poster can ask a different question about the country..guys no easy questions like what are the colours of the national flag lol

The original building was destroyed in the 1903 water riots and was rebuilt in the year 1907

The first capital of Trinidad and Tobago was St. Joseph..

This is what famous T&T building ??

s

^^ so none of allyuh know what i sbuilding is dat ?.. can predict my next post in the "ah shame to see thread"

is it one of d magnificent seven......or a diplomatic center.......or white house....tell us plz

wheyy jed i cannot believe me eh know the answer to the question because i does hardly ever be up north..anyone know where it is

Shame on everyone . That is White Hall the former office of the Prime Minister.

It is located around the Queens Park West which is near to the Savannah in POS.

lmaoooooo well look at that richard i never knew that thanks for the info i feeling so shame right now LOL

And Roti...

Where r d best beaches in d North Coast of Trinidad?
...Blanchisseeuse....now lets hear u all

yeah another is Maracas an tyrico.....

1. what year was the Canboulay Riot in Trinidad...............is it....1881 or 1885

2. What year did Hurricane Flora devastated Tobago..........is it....1963 or 1967

A..the Canboulay Riot in Trinidad was in 1881
A..Hurricane Flora devastated Tobago in 1963

Q...when did slavery abolished.......is it 1842 or 1834
Q...when were they emancipated.......is it 1838 or 1856

A.....slavery abolished in.......1834
A.....they were emancipated in..... 1838

Back