Stupid

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Aryan Cryus

LV

Being a dude i always think about sex its like at the top off my to do list and then there is Stacy who is stacy only the most beautiful girl i have ever sceen and she is the love of my life one day i decided to talk to her it was going all good and it got better when she said that she loved me to it couldnt have been better we had dinner saw a movie and took a long drive the she said stop i had no idea where we were she looked into my and i was sure i had a blank stair because i had no idea what was going to happen she kissed me and ripped opened my shirt it was magical i mean it was beautiful when she started to give me a JOB it was like nothing i have never felt then i reembered that i red in a book that the perfect sex pathner never cum before 5 mins i did everything possible not to and still it happened before 5 mins 30 sec to be exact i was embarresed she couldnt stop giggling the next morning she walked right me along with all her friends laughing at me i think i am going to hang my self

HUH Just so that must have hurt but thats all you do dude you had her in the car along and she turn on to you, dude but that would have hurt if you really like the girl and she would just do something like that. She maybe more interested in sex or things related to that than you

......if it was ure first time which most likely it was u shudnt study it....most guys break really fast their first few times they hav sex.....jus ignore that stupid bitch an go jakk off.....btw i hope u cum in her mouth...

Next time you have sex make sure its with sumone who you are good friends with...experiment and take your time....Im still a virgin and im sure thats good advice

True lol alot of girls these days are like pigs and more sex of them is like more food. Like what i was saying in the trini events section, Alot of girls are more horny than men are today and that they greed for money. I don't mean all of them more most of them

Is that a true story??? Then boy you should hold your head up high... you got a JOB which was stuck in her mouth..... Be happy

Well in your case you shud feel good...it was she turned on you and u are the one that shudda be giggling LOL

how stupid should i feel never having any experience like that ever!!! :signlol: but i still feel like superman :super: some of the time :Confused: :haha: people look at me funny when i say its the truth... :Confused:

ah more believe u was frighten, havin dat kinda feelings u musta wana die!!! lol, :evil:

Back