Stupid A@# Drivers!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

So ppl..hear this nah...now Monday yuh boi and de wife went down de road to run some errands..Sit down in over three hours of traffic to go hear and there. So ah makin my way up on de EMR, going by Jumbo foods. Put on my right indicator, about to make a turn when ah hear dis roarin coming. When i was about to turn into the carpark, de man pass mih "swoosh"..Illegal overtake on a very busy road...well yuh know yuh boi had to put down some "colourful" words like he wokin BERGER! De man nearly kill me and mih wife.My hand done start to turn de steering wheel already..shims man...Yuh really have to drive for you and everybody else on T&T road. ppl drive with god eh.. cause de devil busy. :icon_evil:

Yup sorry to hear that see people so want to reach their destination faster, but they not studying about the other drivers on the road which is real bad, some roads saying max of 80kph and they doing 120.
People have to get it in their heads that their are other people on the roads too

Jed i kno u know how many times we were nearly in an accident lawd too much cars on the road making people agitated to drive reckless

Talking about stupid A@# Drivers you know i almost get hit by a stupid driver yesterday, de man see me crossing and you know he speed up just to frighten me wtf

Admin....Did you give him piece of your mind? Ever notice when its nite and yuh approaching a car the opposite side , common sense tells you to dim ur light but the next a## h#### driver brightens up their lights..... :icon_eek:

Yea i would have but he was speed towards me i should have stop and see if he would have hit me down

Huh and i heard that cuz i was right on the phone hmmm..Yeah i nearly get bounce aye allure people ever see STUPID A$$ TROLLEY DRIVERS IN PRICE SMART OR MOVIE TOWN ONE OH LORD THEM DOES PUSH D TROLLIES LIKE IF THEM DRIVING CARS AND WANT TO BOUNCE YUH DOWN :icon_neutral:

Yes i have witness that in Price Smart.... Those guys who drive the trolley thing.... They does be speeding and reversing like it have nobody in the store... Stupid Trolley boy!!!!

Hahahah Nah but inside the store IS THE FORCLIFF BOYS WHO DOES ALWAYS DRIVING IT AND IF YUH EH MOVE THEY GO POP THEIR HORN UNTIL YOU DO LOL

well talking bout "them" look at the accident that happened down on y side with the skool children, right from my skool yuh kno, and imagine they complained about him not being able to drive properly..........anyone saw the condotion of that maxi...they have to thank god for their lives yes!

hmmm i see that on news. it didn't look like ah maxi not even a car.
It have these people who dont pull aside when de ambulance passing... like they dont care people does be dying? They like is only dem stuck in traffic, so they taking it out on the emergency people when they trying to pass.

R.I.P MY FAVOURITE CASHIER LADY FROM SUBWAY MONTROSE WHO GOT BOUNCE DOWN LAS WEEK WHILE HEADING HOME FROM WORK SHE WAS A VERY KIND AND GENEROUS LADY YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

Well Jus a faw days ago we were coming down from Couva so we were on the highway and some dunk a$$ drivers were infront of us and they were only mashing brakes on the highway and makeing we nearly bounce into them well my daddy got real angry luckily we were not with our 3 tonn truck cuz that car wudda be in a police station somewhere flatten down. Well we cudn't pass to go home in chag cuz it plenty traffic cuz ah the nagar and we had to pass on the monroe road flyover and when we did and we go to turn d corner to go on the highway some one was coming at us in the opposite dirrection....we was like wtf going on tonight........STUPID A$$ DRIVERS

I must say some ladies driver are the worst.... I was on my way home yesterday evening around 6:00 and in the front of us is a female driver... Firstly she was driving under 40, secondly she was only marshing brakes every corner and when a car coming from the opposite direction she putting on bright lights..... Stupid A$$ driver

Anyone know if Trinidad have a no cellphone while driving law? I does see real plenty people without handsfree headset.
Today i see three cars break a red light... and guess wa it had an officer right dey on de same street... some drivers just plain criminalistic yes.

Yes that is the law now.....No cell phones while driving cuz u would get charge and something else i cyah remember thats why daddy bought a bluetoooth headset

Wispa65 said:
So ppl..hear this nah...now Monday yuh boi and de wife went down de road to run some errands..Sit down in over three hours of traffic to go hear and there. So ah makin my way up on de EMR, going by Jumbo foods. Put on my right indicator, about to make a turn when ah hear dis roarin coming. When i was about to turn into the carpark, de man pass mih "swoosh"..Illegal overtake on a very busy road...well yuh know yuh boi had to put down some "colourful" words like he wokin BERGER! De man nearly kill me and mih wife.My hand done start to turn de steering wheel already..shims man...Yuh really have to drive for you and everybody else on T&T road. ppl drive with god eh.. cause de devil busy. :icon_evil:

that sound similar to what happened to me and my bf last week.

we were in st. augustine on the emr before the lights by hilo. so you know how there are 2 lanes by those lights, one to turn right and the other to continue straight on the emr. so we are about to filter onto the lane to turn right when this moron in a black b13 with all his mirrors tinted black so you cant see inside comes flying past us on the right. my bf had to swerve to the left to avoid him hitting us and at d same time avoid hitting anybody on the other lane. now note that this moron also was on the lane heading the opposite direction. man i wish he had stayed on that lane and a big truck came and crushed him. :icon_frown: :icon_frown: :icon_frown:

The best thing to get is one of them old rusty bedford trucks.

When you stuck in traffic and a dotish shoulder driver want to cut infront of you bounce he blasted mother so and so and then laugh at him. :icon_twisted:

when they don't want to wait in traffic on the emr and decide to take a chance and drive on the other side of the road and you heading towards them don't pull aside but drive straight into them with your bedford truck. then when their dotish car mash up come out and laugh at them. :icon_mrgreen:

when i with my bf he does be driving and anytime anybody doing nonsense i does be the one cussing them. you know how many times i end up in big cussout with maxi drivers and other morons :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Lol Splash u eh easy lol nah the best is a monster truck so u can ride over them morons :icon_cool:

Back